Mod apk Sea Merge ! Fish Aquarium Game & Ocean puzzle V 1.7.9 + mod_ Rubies & Much more, + Free in app purchases (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Sea Merge ! Fish Aquarium Game & Ocean puzzle V 1.7.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4 times

• Turn the empty seabed into an ocean paradise!

Turn empty sea bottoms into ocean paradise! Make a journey to the underwater fish kingdom to save it from evil sea villains and restore the world of fantastic marine creatures. Discover the secrets of ancient magic, solve challenging puzzles and see the life of various sea inhabitants with your own eyes! Create your undersea world in “Sea Merge!”!

"Sea Merge!" is a merging game where every move of yours determines the further plot development. Merge elements to grow items of a higher level. Here you can merge anything you see: Floating Seeds, Water Sprigs, Water Flowers and many other objects - the magic world will easily respond to your every move. To complete levels you have to clear the sea bottom and merge the major element - the Sea Totem. Think ahead of your moves, change the appearance of the sea bottom and evolve your fish!

Explore the seafloor and build a marine camp by collecting resources and constructing buildings such as Fish Houses, Mines, Stone and Jewel Storages. Solve challenging puzzles if you want to move forward discovering not only the fantastic world but also the new fish species. Fire Fish, Glowing Fish, Slime Fish… how many species could you collect? Find it out in “Sea Merge!”! Merge elements when rebuilding a new world of fantasy and magic from scratch!

Remove toxic ink from the enchanted sea bottom and restore the former glory of the magic kingdom! Save enchanted seawater and become a part of the legend with “Sea Merge!”!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Rubies & Much more, + Free in app purchases( See demonstration video)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rodan.fish

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Welp, I am very remiss to report that this is another of yours that I seem to have trouble executing, on my smartphone. At least this one installed and loaded just fine first try (albeit loaded resources very slowly; but that could be my internet connection, I suppose), and I played thru the tutorial levels, up to unlocking the camp. Yet, the gems are the normal starting amount (200) and when I try to purchase more from the shop via LP (latest version installed, and all that jazz), nothing happens when I select any of the gems. There also shows no prices for any of the packages of gems (not normal prices or the altered one that comes from LP patched mod). I'm open to suggestions, but am not sure anything will work. I guess I'll try to re download and reinstall fresh. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm just doomed, somehow. Doomed, I tells you, DOOOOOMMMED!!! J/k, lol!

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Welp, I am very remiss to report that this is another of yours that I seem to have trouble executing, on my smartphone. At least this one installed and loaded just fine first try (albeit loaded resources very slowly; but that could be my internet connection, I suppose), and I played thru the tutorial levels, up to unlocking the camp. Yet, the gems are the normal starting amount (200) and when I try to purchase more from the shop via LP (latest version installed, and all that jazz), nothing happens when I select any of the gems. There also shows no prices for any of the packages of gems (not normal prices or the altered one that comes from LP patched mod). I'm open to suggestions, but am not sure anything will work. I guess I'll try to re download and reinstall fresh. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm just doomed, somehow. Doomed, I tells you, DOOOOOMMMED!!! J/k, lol!
I don't know what phone you have! this game also works fine.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't doubt you for one single second that it works perfectly. Like I said, I'm sure that whatever problem I'm facing is mine alone, and not a part of some larger issue, either with the mod(s) or with anyone that has a similar device as mine. I wish I were more adept, like you are, as I might then stand a chance of figuring it out, lol!

I can always patch this game with LP on my own, if I chose to do so. At least, I've done that in the past with no problem. For your edification, I'm using my smartphone primarily for this and all mods, which is a Samsung Note 20 5G (not the ultra model), with Sprint/T-Mobile (though I purchased this one unlocked directly from Samsung), and running Android 11 with Samsung's One UI ver. 3.0. (All of that info should be currently displayed within my profile, here; I think I had changed it after upgrading, at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.