📊 Rate My Graphic Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler(Anime)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Animant

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi, I draw recently a picture from Sebastian from Black Butler and want to share it now with you. I used a reference picture for my drawing. I would love if you give me a feedback or maybe some useful examples how I can improve my drawing skills.
IMG_20200214_201902_918.jpg

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!👋 Really nice work (y)
In terms of improvement, I'd recommend you work on balancing facial proportions (If you'd like, this website gives a good overview on how to do just that)
Also Here you can find some advice on how to draw steadier lines.
But as a fan of Black Butler, gotta say I really like this, you did an especially nice work with the shading. The only thing missing is the red eyes 😉

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
instead of suggestions, i have a question myself, how do you draw eyes like that? I am only able to draw non-shiny eyes............

craigbrown

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love anime, but unfortunately all the Japanese can do is make anime. I've been in their country and noticed how dirt it is. It made me so angry that they are kind if developing and kind of not... A million factories that make their air as dirty as possible... This gave me the idea to weite an essay on which have topic "Way is Global Warming?" which i posted on site if you intrested, you can read more on this website.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I love anime, but unfortunately all the Japanese can do is make anime. I've been in their country and noticed how dirt it is. It made me so angry that they are kind if developing and kind of not... A million factories that make their air as dirty as possible... This gave me the idea to weite an essay on which have topic "Way is Global Warming?" which i posted on site if you intrested, you can read more on this website.
You sure this is a right thread to post this?

MsAngelWings

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
this is great i love the detail you did a great job love it 💯 🤩🏅🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Been so long since I saw a Sebastian drawing
Post automatically merged:

Hello!👋 Really nice work (y)
In terms of improvement, I'd recommend you work on balancing facial proportions (If you'd like, this website gives a good overview on how to do just that)
Also Here you can find some advice on how to draw steadier lines.
But as a fan of Black Butler, gotta say I really like this, you did an especially nice work with the shading. The only thing missing is the red eyes 😉
You read my mind

Zessssssssss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
1628005591824.png

"Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills"
Dang, that artwork is tighter than my final grade, toast to the perfect proportion, I mean when it rocks every inch, there ain't much to say. Do Ciel next (not a request) just curious how you'd carry him out 🤧