📰 News! Sections leaving, sections coming!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi all dear community,

this notice is to let you know we are going to get rid of the following sections:

Movie Releases, Movie Requests, Music Releases, Music Requests, TV Shows Releases, TV Show Requests, AudioBook Releases, AudioBook Requests (including all the "solved requests" sections for each category).

The reason behind this decision is to safeguard our community from legal threats and, at the same time, to orient our community towards new horizons, as we're gradually trying to focus our community on content and discussions, rather than downloading stuff. I'll not mention all the categories we recently added (as it's enough to go to the homepage of the forum to find many new interesting sections we introduced), which are also part of our Blog project (beta).

For those wondering, NO, we're not removing our game releases or anything else related to android mods as it's still our main focus and our forum is still (mostly) a gaming community.

I know some of you won't be happy to hear about the sections we're removing but, at the same time, I hope more and more users will not just understand the reasons behind our changes, but also appreciate our efforts to bring something new and interesting to our community, to keep evolving day by day like we used to do since 2014. Don't forget YOU are the core of our community and a single post, message, comment or thread can make a huge difference! Don't be shy, don't be lazy: take part into our discussions and play a major role at sbenny.com! We have sections about food recipes, game guides, tutorials, cheat codes and we even have new sections to talk about your garden or your car! There's a lot to discuss about, and everything starts by => Creating a new Thread!

Sincerely,
Sbenny

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
WOW!! Big changes and exciting new stuff on the horizon. You've never steered us wrong Sbenny, so I'm looking forward to being on the journey.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love this looking forward to the change. Love to see how things have changed so vastly in a just a matter of years. I was here when it was just starting to grow and I'm proud of where we come to.

Evillan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ah, that's a shame, I spent quite a lot of time browsing through the ebook section in the past. Found quite a few decent novels to read there as well. I guess we have to look to the future for new things though

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 2 years
Losing the ebook section would be quite sad I joined this website because of it 💔

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The ebook section will still be available for registered users, at least for the moment. Don't worry.

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much for your efforts and but I am really excited about the farming and cooking sections I am a beginner in both so I'll get to learn a lot this website has taught me a couple of useful things 😍

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, i think it's a step back in some ways and a step forth in many other ways.

It's like minecraft really, you don't know why you're going in a specific direction but anywhere you go, something interesting always comes up.

I'm just believing we'll get to new places and meet new people, and so, each step is a correct one. One year into the forum, it's been a bliss, let's see what further years hold for us.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm excited to test the new features! I'm also sad to know the ebook section will be gone though, I've gotten amazing books here that I couldn't find anywhere thanks to releasers helping me out

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
A New Journey for all of us..... And we are with you Sbenny till the end of the line 🤗🤗

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm a bit upset since I found quite a few decent ebooks here, but i'll see where this goes.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm a bit upset since I found quite a few decent ebooks here, but i'll see where this goes.
The eBook section will still be available for registered users. The AudioBooks were removed.

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Understandable. Have a nice day ahead.