Selling my almost maxed Clash-Royale account

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi everyone, selling a CR account with 140 gems, 500k gold and card levels that are all 12 and legends at 10-11. At 4600 trophies, at a max of 4.9. Has 30k cards won, almost level 13 and 16+ wins. It also has the benefits of all the new trade tokens and being in Vanguard and having past competitive experience. Can not disclose account name, due to affiliation with Vanguard eSports unless i get a buyer, thank you.

Edit: I have gotten a few offers, and I'm cool enough to let my personal account to go for quite cheap, considering the levels and it's value. So please dm me the sb=money conversions when pming, as I don't know these conversions

Lastly, this acc was used by me in WRL, CR Nations and other events, so it's actually got some global esports event wins on royal.api and reputation (I'll remove or update post if or when the acc is sold)

Thanks,
Have a good day

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@RomStar beware you're allowed to sell only for SB Points (you can later exchange with money), as we don't allow direct PayPal donation/payment on our forum.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@RomStar beware you're allowed to sell only for SB Points (you can later exchange with money), as we don't allow direct PayPal donation/payment on our forum.
Ah thanks for the heads up. Its my personal account, so i don't mind going through a conversion loop,
I've put in over 500+ hours of play time in CR over the last 2 years tho, will be sad, when it goes, but oh well

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I know the feeling :p Have been playing Endless Frontier for nearly 3 years every day, and sooner or later I'll have to sell it as well!