Server sided game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I see this phrase often throughout this forum. "It's a server sided game". Usually it's followed by, "and it can't be modded". My question is, How can I tell if a game I'm trying to mod with LP is or isn't a "server sided game"?

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
If it's unplayable offline, it's most probably server sided..
Server sided mean all of your stats is stored on their cloud, not your phone.

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. From your description I finally get it. So one last question, if it's server sided then I can't mod IAP or unlimited gold into it then, right? I have managed to stop the ads using LP btw, but nothing else yet.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Thank you. From your description I finally get it. So one last question, if it's server sided then I can't mod IAP or unlimited gold into it then, right? I have managed to stop the ads using LP btw, but nothing else yet.
Except you have access to their server or LP finally able to breach server security, unfortunately you're correct..
Ads doesn't stored on their server, it's based on google, and how it works is that LP make google think you're offline, or delete the ads plugin(?) in the game (I forgot the name), that's why you're able to stop the ads :)

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I see. Thank you for helping me understand all this. I see now I'm fighting a losing battle. Which is actually sort of the theme of the game. It's titled "West Game". It's a build your own town from nothing and fight your way up game. Thousands of people actually play this game. It's fun, but OMG it's a real money grab game!! I haven't spent anything so far, but I've gone about as far as I can because of this. Some players have told me they have spent thousands on this game. That's ridiculous. I have bills to pay. A family to feed. No way in heck am I going to waste all that money on a foolish little ol game! Sorry if I'm getting off point here. So in end, the I'll just have to find me another game to kill time with. Thanks for helping me understand what is probably just some the basics. You've taught an old dog something new 👍👍

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I see. Thank you for helping me understand all this. I see now I'm fighting a losing battle. Which is actually sort of the theme of the game. It's titled "West Game". It's a build your own town from nothing and fight your way up game. Thousands of people actually play this game. It's fun, but OMG it's a real money grab game!! I haven't spent anything so far, but I've gone about as far as I can because of this. Some players have told me they have spent thousands on this game. That's ridiculous. I have bills to pay. A family to feed. No way in heck am I going to waste all that money on a foolish little ol game! Sorry if I'm getting off point here. So in end, the I'll just have to find me another game to kill time with. Thanks for helping me understand what is probably just some the basics. You've taught an old dog something new 👍👍
I feel you brother.. That's literally the reason I stopped playing online games years ago, I can't afford their pricing and that'd made me hard to keep up with a paying player, hahah