Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This section is intended to be used to share Android games and apps from external sources. Altough I've never really agreed to introduce this section for years, I'm sure all the community will benefit of this new addition, as most of the forum's audience is gaming-oriented and is always looking for something new to play, so here's the Shared Games & Apps section, finally alive at Sbenny.com, where users can download many new apps every day, or simply share them (and get rewarded with SB Points for it)!

Besides the standard forum rules, these additional conditions and details apply:

For users downloading from this section:

Use all these apps at your own risk. These apps are not fully verified by the SB Team, so we can't guarantee they're safe, altough we have a team of volunteers who will check them before they're approved.
• The contents shared in this section will generally be very cheap to unlock (ranging from 1 to 100 SB Points), but we can't offer support of assistance of any kind, as we're not the authors of it.
• Please refrain from contacting thread authors in this section for help purposes. They're not the original authors of these apps, and they can't help you for problems related to them.
• In no way the staff or thread authors can give you SB Points refunds for downloads in this section. If you're unsure about a game or app posted in this section, you can read others' feedbacks first and, when you're sure it works fine, you can proceed with unlocking it.
You can contirbute to make this a safer place by applying for beta-tester position. Read more: Looking for beta-testers for Shared Games & Apps section

For those who are going to share content in this section:

• You are allowed to share apks you found anywhere else.
• You are allowed to use mirror links to upload the file(s) (e.g. Google Drive, Mega.co etc) as main links, but you must upload it to sbupload.com (our official file hosting), too, as it's the only way we have to guarantee the file will not get deleted.
• You are allowed to specify a SB Points price to unlock the content, between 1 and 99 SB Points (set to 10 SB Points by default), but you won't get such amounts when someone unlocks your release. As alternative, you can share it for free.
You will immediately receive 15 SB Points for each shared release posted and published, regardless of the price you'll set (if any).
• You have to make sure the app/game you're releasing isn't already on our site. Using the search is simple and effective, so please do it before posting it.
• You are not eligible for a reward for filling a game/app request by posting a shared mod, as you're not the author of it.
• You are required to test and verify the content you're sharing, it must be updated and working.
You can't post here if it the game/app you want to share has any credits to any external websites. For example, you can't share something which says: "mod by example.com" or "visit example.com for more", but you're allowed to share something which says: "Mod by ModderNameHere" as soon as there isn't an external website mention. If you have specific knowledge, though, you can apply edits in order to mask/hide the external website name, leaving the credits to the original author.
• Your first releases might be held for approval, in order to make sure you followed the simple template to properly share them. Once we'll have no more doubts, you'll be upgraded to "Approved Releaser" and your threads will be immediately public.

For original authors of the shared content posted in this section:

• You are allowed to claim a shared content, if you're the original author of it, and have many benefits. This means, if you can submit proofs you're the one who modded/created the app who got shared in this section, please contact the administration by clicking here, and we'll give you further information.

DISCLAIMER
Sbenny.com cannot be held responsible for the content posted in this section. This means, we cannot guarantee the apps posted here are safe and we cannot provide support for shared content.

If you do have further questions, please write below and I'll be glad to answer.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Maybe any future harmful links should be reported and removed, as well aa be warned by fellow members for the safetyness of all 😊😊🙏♥
Sure thing, users will have the power to report any harmful links or other issues faced to the staff :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I wonder what if the apps is shared from external sources and when you download it turns out the apps is made by sbenny or others modder ?
It'd fall in the general "duplicate content" rule infringement, and it'd be deleted as users are required to search before posting something.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Are we required to update the links when a new update is released?
When there's a new version, you should start a new thread, and put a link to its newer version in the older thread tagging a staff member to close it and move it to outdated releases.

Example:

New version: forum.sbenny.com/aaaaaa/bbbbbb
@Debby

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Certainly a novel idea and Im sure plenty will benefit from this 💕
With the start of this section I also wonder if maybe having a way to download outdated releases would be a good idea , since newer mods are now for arm64 arch making it sad that most wont be able to use the new mods

😊 Thank you @Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Certainly a novel idea and Im sure plenty will benefit from this 💕
With the start of this section I also wonder if maybe having a way to download outdated releases would be a good idea , since newer mods are now for arm64 arch making it sad that most wont be able to use the new mods

😊 Thank you @Sbenny
It's definitely something I can take into consideration, thanks for the suggestion :)

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Interesting idea :) I understand why you did not agree with it, since it seems like a bit tricky ground. I do not really trust many MODs coming from other sources, so I do not know how much i will use this thread, but I also se how many people can benefit from it, since if many reviews are positive, it is most likely a safe MOD. Either way, I like that staff on Sbenny constantly comes up with new ideas on how to improve the site and help their users. Cheers! 🥰

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I completely understand why this was a hesitant move but I feel it'll be a great step at least for now. There's so many apps and games out there, it'll be good for us. I do like the strict guidelines so we can feel a bit safer using them.

KingDon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks sbenny. This is a fantastic idea as long as everyone will be invulnerable to malware/viruses. This is a great community that I am proud to be a part of. Thanks to everyone! =)

ColdArcher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thats really open minded come from you Sbenny ! that's awesome and we appreciate the effort , and you know.. you are the top from apk mods in the net, and 90% what i need i can found here (you should know that) this section is just a plus, but never gonna past your and the mods awesome works. Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared Games & Apps section Rules & Details was released by Sbenny and 64613 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.