💬 Review She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen by ccvivi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,192 happy users since 2014.
Register

ccvivi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): https://forum.sbenny.com/thread/she-drives-me-crazy-by-kelly-quindlen.133005/

This is your classic enemies to lovers romance between Scottie, a basketball player and Irene, a cheerleader. Scottie bribes Irene into an elaborate fake-dating scheme and what initially starts off as a way for Scottie to get back at her ex-girlfriend becomes something more.

Review:
I really love enemies to lovers stories and this book, while not the most innovative, was an absolute blast to read. Scottie is...a bit annoying sometimes, but the romance between her and Irene was so sweet that I spent a few minutes just screaming into my pillow. The dialogue between Scottie and Irene is great and Honey-Belle is a sweetheart. It's an emotional roller-coaster of a story and even though the ending was kind of obvious the journey to get there is enjoyable. Sometimes Scottie made me want to claw my hair out, but her reluctance is understandable and her dumb moments made her feel more human. This is the first book that I’ve read after a long hiatus and it was worth it. When I picked up this book I couldn’t put it down until I got to the very last page and that’s saying something since I’m the type of person that usually needs several days to finish a chapter. This story knows what it wants to be and doesn’t try to be more and that’s why I love it. It’s just a sweet romance story between two teenagers who find love. (Also that reveal at the end was unexpected, but I’m dumb so it might be obvious at the start for some.)

Would you recommend this to other users? If you like reading romance cheesy lesbian romance stories then sure! This book won't appeal to everybody so read the description first to get a feel for what this book is about.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
The review sounds like it's a good story but unfortunately romances are not my stuff