Mod apk Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,647 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalexxi29

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Nice very nice
Post automatically merged:

Nice very nice

FujoshiDesu

I AM DEATH, I AM FIRE, I ROAR!! ROOOAR!
Member for 5 years
Can we have an unlimited water and food supplies too, despite upgrading like crazy and it's on easy mode ( Cuz I just want an idle gaming time ). Food became the biggest issue and I just wanna be chillax, can you also add the unlimited water and food supplies.
More wishes, thank you very much.

RaposoMalvad

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Good, I think, I go test now.

Thanks, I gonna test now.

DnwksjN25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thanks for mod

Thanks for mod

CartBR0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Amazing

Amazing

Ahmadpamuji3

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
please add god mode or if attacked by enemies the blood does not decrease and please add gas or gasoline, food, and unlimited drinks or water sir..please..waiting for the mod update, thank you

Bfxmlg

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks

Thanks

Sb points 5 more or just 3 like I need tho

Finally.... I purchased it I fine thanks for modding . thank you so much

The storage mod is working however the experience is confusing it says +5000 but the stat don't actually raise but still great mod tho thanks

Sheltered v1.0 MODs, Unlimited Items, Experience, Max Storage, 100% Success was released by Nardo7 and 101243 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.