Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Short Stories

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Have you ever told a story that you made up all on your own?
Have you ever written one down on paper or typed it up?

In this section we would like to give all of your original stories a home and share them with other members :D.

Therealjoe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yep..
Post automatically merged:

I went to college to study and perfect the art of burger flipping. I studied hard and practiced multiple flipping techniques with different tools forks, knifes, bare hands anything. My first job was at a nearby Mcnoodles a fast food restaurant. I quickly made that place the most popular food place. I left in search of another place suited for my special talents. My next job was at Outback Burger Hut. A man by the name of golden ribeye (Gorden Ramsy) tasted my holy burger and offered me a job at buffalo wild burgers. There I met chef Boyardee the canned pizza maker.

Wait... It did not end there. My flipping became too dangerous for the world. I left my job and scaled the highest mountain and stayed there for what felt like years. A mob came, after they smelled the burger from thousands of miles away. out where I flipped a burger in their general direction. It spun perfectly. The earth shook with the mighty flip. Earthquakes, tsunamis, firenados flashed around. A single tear fell from one of their faces. I ripped off my fake gray beard and left. It turned out i had only stayed there for less than one day. I was never recognized again and I swore never to flip one burger again...

But... That is the beginning... Here is what happened a bit afterwards I go on to meet the pope to find out what was under his cap. I also meet the president. I die by fighting a table and getting struck by lightning. Then I come back to life and die when a wheel chair falls on me. I could type it out but I need some inspiration which is at least one person saying,
"hey you have to write it that's the good stuff!"
I accept only 100,000$ tips.
you know... You can laugh.

Last edited:

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Yep..
Post automatically merged: Thursday at 3:37 AM
I went to college to study and perfect the art of burger flipping. I studied hard and practiced multiple flipping techniques with different tools forks, knifes, bare hands anything. My first job was at a nearby Mcnoodles a fast food restaurant. I quickly made that place the most popular food place. I left in search of another place suited for my special talents. My next job was at Outback Burger Hut. A man by the name of golden ribeye (Gorden Ramsy) tasted my holy burger and offered me a job at buffalo wild burgers. There I met chef Boyardee the canned pizza maker.
Post automatically merged: Thursday at 3:45 AM
Wait... It did not end there. My flipping became too dangerous for the world. I left my job and scaled the highest mountain and stayed there for what felt like years. A mob came, after they smelled the burger from thousands of miles away. out where I flipped a burger in their general direction. It spun perfectly. The earth shook with the mighty flip. Earthquakes, tsunamis, firenados flashed around. A single tear fell from one of their faces. I ripped off my fake gray beard and left. It turned out i had only stayed there for less than one day. I was never recognized again and I swore never to flip one burger again...
Post automatically merged: Thursday at 3:46 AM
But... That is the beginning... Here is what happened a bit afterwards I go on to meet the pope to find out what was under his cap. I also meet the president. I die by fighting a table and getting struck by lightning. Then I come back to life and die when a wheel chair falls on me. I could type it out but I need some inspiration which is at least one person saying,
"hey you have to write it that's the good stuff!"
I accept only 100,000$ tips.
you know... You can laugh.
I only have one wish in life... I wish it were me! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡
.... Now I'm depressed because I'm not a burger flipping master. .-.

Thank you for your heartwarming and realistic story. It's truly satisfactorious!!
Also ... I currently feel the need to give you all my money. Take everything I have...
I am already poor!ヽ(^Д^)ノ