Should I continue watching Riverdale?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Continue watch Riverdale?

• Total voters

namiroon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm already in Season 3 but I haven't watched the series in a while. Mostly because I find the plot to slow and boring but a friend told me I should continue because it gets better after season 3. I don't know if it's true. So should I? Or should I not?

valecatecate

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe I'm not the best person to give you any advice about it since I've stopped watching it after season 3 too! I don't know I think it has a pretty obvious plot😰

namiroon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe I'm not the best person to give you any advice about it since I've stopped watching it after season 3 too! I don't know I think it has a pretty obvious plot😰
IKRRR, I spent the last two seasons seeing the obvious and just suffer through it until I just gave up. But a friend said it gets better after season 3 but I'm not so sure I want to suffer through another episode

valecatecate

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know.. you can try one episode. If I were you I would start another tv show. There are a lot out there better than Riverdale..but maybe I'm wrong, someone who's still watching it definely knows best

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Oh no! I fell off the wagon halfway through season 2, and was thinking of picking it back up again. It's disappointing to find out that season 3 isn't as good. Have you seen "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"? It's set in the same universe as "Riverdale."

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh no! I fell off the wagon halfway through season 2, and was thinking of picking it back up again. It's disappointing to find out that season 3 isn't as good. Have you seen "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"? It's set in the same universe as "Riverdale."
And it's soooooo much better!! hahahah
Post automatically merged:

I stopped at episode 11 of season 3 and I don't plan to keep watching. I liked the first season, the second was meh okay but the third... It just doesn't make any sense. I watched some interviews of actores and actress from the show and even they agree that riverdale is lost lol

mrbored

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is actually getting worse so if you have anything else to watch I would do that

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I stopped at episode 11 of season 3 and I don't plan to keep watching. I liked the first season, the second was meh okay but the third... It just doesn't make any sense. I watched some interviews of actores and actress from the show and even they agree that riverdale is lost lol
The Black Hood stuff was too much. I feel like they wanted to outdo the mystery in season one and it was just too much. Oh, wow, I didn't know that about the actors and actresses. That makes me sad. Whenever the actors and actresses feel that way, I feel like it's ready for them to move on. I remember when the actors/actresses in "Gossip Girl" and "The Vampire Diaries" started speaking out about the plot lines, the shows eventually ended.

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well for me I liked Riverdale and if u really wanna enjoy it u have to stick with it and try to understand it from different prospectives. Well in the end if u can't enjoy it then do not try to waste ur time and if u wanted to watch it then u my bro wouldn't be asking here. So I can't change ur opinion but I can recommend u other shows too. Like GOT(obvious), suits(one of my favourite), teen wolf(childish but enjoyable), vampire diaries, true blood, the Orville (had fun), the expanse, doctor who. etcetra etcetra. But question is what kind of genre u like. So watch it in that field.