Should One Direction get back together?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,213 happy users since 2014.
Register

Should One Direction get back together?

• Total voters

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
Should 1D get together again for another album or something? I wanna know your opinions. Comment who ur favourite member of 1D was and why they should/shouldn't reunite.
P.S. JLS are back together again, with the Beat Again tour later this year

Harry Styles was definitely my favorite member of 1D and I'd like to see them reunites, especially as the older bands like JLS are doing it

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I am here for Zayn Malik... i miss him the most since he left 1D back in 2015. The others, i do not know. i only care for Zayn XD if he reunited with the others i would certainly freak out. Lol

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
I didn't really have a favorite. I like everyone except Zayn. I used to like him but I was so disappointed with the Perrie issue and him leaving the group first.

I think they're better off like this. Their music are so different from each other. And I think they're happier now. A line from Liam's song even says "You know, I used to be in 1D (now I'm out, free)" 🤷‍♀️ But if they ever make a song together, I'd listen to it. 😂
Post automatically merged:

I am here for Zayn Malik... i miss him the most since he left 1D back in 2015. The others, i do not know. i only care for Zayn XD if he reunited with the others i would certainly freak out. Lol
How do you feel about Zayn being a father? Zayn and Gigi are gonna have a baby. 👶👀

Last edited:

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
I didn't really have a favorite. I like everyone except Zayn. I used to like him but I was so disappointed with the Perrie issue and him leaving the group first.

I think they're better off like this. Their music are so different from each other. And I think they're happier now. A line from Liam's song even says "You know, I used to be in 1D (now I'm out, free)" 🤷‍♀️ But if they ever make a song together, I'd listen to it. 😂

How do you feel about Zayn being a father? Zayn and Gigi are gonna have a baby. 👶👀
That's cool too, I mean don't get me wrong they're all great solo artists. I still listen to 1D's music tho 😂 (definitely not stuck in the 2010s lol)
And yeh, it's great that Zayne is a father now, I wish them both the best. Maybe one day we'll see them reunite one last time? They've certainly teased it which excited me (or according to the BBC they have)

Well, in retrospect they seem to be great like this, as pointed out

He was cool too, definitely

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
Liam had this to say about a potential reunion:
"I think at some point we will get back together. I think we will for sure.

I don’t know when that is yet, but all I know is that there are at least two years because everyone’s released new music and you have to go and promo. There are at least two years."

Even if it's two years away, I'm very, very excited 🤩

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wasn't really a hardcore fan of 1D before. I started to like them when they became solo artists esp. Zayn and Harry. and since it's been 5 years(?) I just want them to reunite to see them w/ Zayn again and being bros. (and being uncles to each other's kids)

and also Zarry (It was recommended by YT ✋)

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Each member has gone for different styles of music, so it could be hard for them to agree in the type of music to make, they might have gone too far in that sense for them to get back together.
Zayn's voice was always my favorite out of the bunch, and I also like his solo music the best.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Way back when~ it was impossible not to hear a song from 1D on the radio. I'm not complaining, they had a lot of good tracks.

Looking at it in the business end: (Something like a promoter's point-of-view.)
Reuniting old boybands work by cashing in on nostalgia, since 1D members are still actively making music and working on their own brands, that means they are hard to miss.

Maybe they should wait a few more years before reuniting.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
I wasn't really a hardcore fan of 1D before. I started to like them when they became solo artists esp. Zayn and Harry. and since it's been 5 years(?) I just want them to reunite to see them w/ Zayn again and being bros. (and being uncles to each other's kids)

and also Zarry (It was recommended by YT ✋)
As I previously said, yeh I love them as solo artists. They are all amazing in their own ways. However, Liam did say a reunion would happen but it would be at least 2 years and it would be without Zayn (which disappoints me). But yeh, I agree that they seem to be happier as solo artists

Each member has gone for different styles of music, so it could be hard for them to agree in the type of music to make, they might have gone too far in that sense for them to get back together.
Zayn's voice was always my favorite out of the bunch, and I also like his solo music the best.
That's true, however everybody in the band apart from Harry and Zayn has agreed to do a reunion within 2 years, as they need to promo and finish off their current contracts. Harry has hinted at a reunion so would be happy if it actually happened

Good day,
Way back when~ it was impossible not to hear a song from 1D on the radio. I'm not complaining, they had a lot of good tracks.

Looking at it in the business end: (Something like a promoter's point-of-view.)
Reuniting old boybands work by cashing in on nostalgia, since 1D members are still actively making music and working on their own brands, that means they are hard to miss.

Maybe they should wait a few more years before reuniting.
Yeh, definitely a good point about them still being active within the public eye. I also understand about waiting a few years as they have their own songs and albums that they are working on. A potential won't be for at least another 2 years

Last edited:

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was never a One Direction fan but there were a few songs I liked from them. I also agree with what's been said. Girl/boybands don't usually allow their members to be creative, and that can hold back the ones more passionate about music. I think that's Harry and Zayn in this case. On the other hand, the life of teen idols is hectic. I'm sure the other members are having fun finding their style and just enjoying life right now.

If they come back at some point I imagine it being like the Backstreet Boys, once they're older, maybe less popular and nostalgic.

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
I forgot to mention that this year would've been the perfect time to reunite as it's their 10th anniversary. They had something planned (I think), but due to covid-19 they couldn't actually do it. Also, if they do get back together then the album probably won't be released until November as that's the time period in which they released albums. So this year would have been a great year to reunite, even if it was just the once. After all is said and done though, I wish all of them the best, (especially Harry, who's actually started in a movie since leaving 1D, it's called Dunkirk if you want to know)
If JLS has come back (which I never actually expected) then I expect that 1D will be back at some point during this decade. I'm a directioner and always will be!

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
I want to see them together again but they look happy like that and if they're happy im happy:)
That's great :)
I would be happy if they even did one last tour or album together. It would be enough to make me happy.
But if you're happy about them being separate artists, that's fine

Also, I forgot to mention that even if they do reunite again, Zayn won't be part of it, Liam said. So i'm not sure that would please all the fans. Especially since he seemed to be the most popular one in the group apart from Harry

Hippi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
eh i'm sure they're happy the way they are rn. We shouldn't really push onto them what we want

URBEX Squad

Member for 3 years
eh i'm sure they're happy the way they are rn. We shouldn't really push onto them what we want
True. Although they did promise us that they're definitely getting back together in the future, and they keep reiterating it at interviews. Albeit without Zayn. He doesn't want to be part of it. I'm happy if they're happy

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Better off with out them sorry