💬 Review Shrek (2001) by Scirpion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Scirpion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Shrek (2001)

A vile ogre living in his swamp is interrupted by multiple forces to which has a happy end. Shrek was living life until he was invaded by Farquaad, the antogonist in the film.

Review:
Shrek, a 2001 film, has been overlooked by many but it remains to be one of my favorite films of all time. There is some humor in the film that allows one to laugh, especially the part where Donkey says "and in the morning, we're making waffles". Donkey is my favorite character, he is funny and never knew he would meet a dragon. To summarize the film, Shrek the ogre meets Donkey who is another protagonist in the film and they go to Farquaad's castle to ask him why they invaded Shrek's swamp. Shrek has fairy tale creatures invading his home and to have them move, Shrek needed to rescue the princess Fiona. Long story short, after rescuing Fiona, Shrek and Fiona enjoy one another's company and Fiona has a secret. This secret is only known to Donkey and Donkey figures out that Shrek might not be as cranky if he knew her secret. When Farquaad tries to force Fiona to marry him, the secret is revealed and the film comes to an end. The film's morals are common to other films which in my opinion would be that there's always fish in the sea, or that when life brings challenges there is a way to overcome those challenges. Personally, I did not think I would like the film at first. When I viewed the film at a young age I thought Shrek was weird, but then I watched it over and over until I began to like the film and the series as a whole. Shrek is an amazing film, and if you haven't watched it yet, you should.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this film. It is family friendly and has some humor in it. Some may have overlooked the film but if they have not seen it, it is something they might enjoy.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anaxagoras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Somebody once told me that the world was gonna roll me. I fear they were right, after all, I was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What the guy above me said but louder. Shrek is an iconic classic and is the favorite of many. The jokes and gags are so poignant they make sense even in this generation.