💬 Review simcity buildit by Ssaniiiiiiii

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,207 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ssaniiiiiiii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: simcity buildit

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): SimCity BuildIt v1.43.1.106491 Mod Apk (Simoleons and SimCash Hack) [⭐Sbenny Exclusive ⭐] (updated) Mod apk

Simcity buildit is really an awesome game,i have been playing this game 7-8 months back,its totally a different game with lots of things to do,you can create your own metropolitan where you can place parks police stations,hospitals, fire stations, also you can build your own tokyo town ,london homes,paris homes

Review:
Cities Skylines has a lot more going for it as a city-simulation than the SimCity reboot by EA, especially when it comes to variety of city types and how the simulation handles itself with regards to resources like water and power. SimCity looks slick presentation-wise, but it loses out in almost every other aspect of design.

In SimCity, the cities are all limited into a square that never increases in size. It encourages you to make grid-type roads to maximize use of space, and it overwhelmingly favors flat regions. If the map has a lake or a huge mountain, it means less space for buildings. They become obstacles, and have no purpose other than limiting the city. The fact that everything has to be connected by road makes it worse, as you cannot build anything that roads cannot access.

In Cities: Skylines, the scale is much bigger, and without the use of mods you can expand your city as it grows in population. It is also not necessary to connect services to roads, which means you can put down a power plant or water pump anywhere as long as it is connected to a power grid and underground pipes. If a power generator is close enough to a building, it doesn't need power lines.

This means that even 'inaccessible space' can be utilized and exploited; in my current city, there were two giant hills that I transformed into wind farms, providing energy by placing windmills all along the slopes which then connected to the homes below.

In SimCity, power and water were distributed by treating them like they were 'units'. If a power plant generated 40 units, those units would be transported along a road, losing a unit as it passed by a building until it was reduced to zero. Unfortunately, this meant that it would take a while for a building to have access to power just because it's at the edge of a city, and it may lead to confusion as to whether your power plants aren't producing enough, or if it's just a case of having to wait it out.

Another feature is the ability to designate districts to part of your city. You can have one district require fire alarms installed in every building, while the rest of the city doesn't have to obey this policy.

Cities Skylines also has a lot of support for mods, which includes new buildings that can do unique functions the original developers never implemented, even ones that are essentially cheats. For example, a trash incinerator that makes no pollution and occupies only a tiny square-space!

In summary, SimCity looks pretty but feels limited, while Cities Skylines offers enormous possibilities.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, you can enjoy the game without spending a penny as all features of the game are fully accessible. I played this game and i created a prosperous city all by ingame money.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

qodudalstq

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
:BAD카사미::BAD카사미::BAD카사미: pog :BAD카사미: