Mod apk Simon's Cat - Pop Time v1.3.1 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Lives, VIC Enabled & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,217 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Simon's Cat - Pop Time v1.3.1 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Lives, VIC Enabled & more (new)

Name of the game: Simon's Cat - Pop Time

Version: v1.3.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Help Simon's cat shoot colorful bubbles, make groups of three and more identical bubbles and pop them in Simon's Cat: Pop Time. Start your way together with Simon's cat, the main hero of this game, and visit various gardens where you will need to pop bubbles.

Features of Simon's Cat Pop Time for Android:

• Many exciting levels
• Funny characters
• Incredible bonuses and power-ups
• Daily tasks and prizes

Help the cat start chain reactions of blasts with the help of accurate shots in order to get prizes and free friends who got into a bubble trap. Show your skills and apply various boosters to defeat a sly villain by downloading now Simon's Cat Pop Time MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.strawdogstudios.simonscatpoptime
MOD Features:
• Unlimited Money
• Unlimited Lives
• Unlimited Moves
• VIC Status Enabled

YouTube Video:
Special Thanks to @Ferz for the gameplay :)

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 32 times

Downloaded 59 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

VanillieEis

G o d d e s s
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you, dear!

After testing the VIC-Status isn't working correct. I can click on this symbol in the game an the window pops up, but when I click on the button to accept, nothing happend and the window doesn't close, so i have to restart the game.
And the second, but less important, is the facebook connection. It tells me a warning about wrong hashtag... not sure it's my fault :D But I thought I tell it^^

Last edited:
Simon's Cat - Pop Time v1.3.1 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Lives, VIC Enabled & more was released by Sbenny and 2642 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.