LP mod apk Simulife - Life Simulator Games - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Feedbacks

• 3.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sammax71

Savage Lv6️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Simulife - Life Simulator Games - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Simulife - Life Simulator Games v1.91.2

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Simulate the Life you wish you'd have!

You can make your parents proud, be the perfect child and become the best man you can be!
    How will you live your love life? Will you have a wife and kids?
    Will you live a healthy lifestyle? Make the right choices concerning your health?
    What job will you take? How will you manage your finances?
    Make the most of your SimuLife, choose wisely and be careful, for what you decide will affect your happiness, health and wealth!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simlife.simulator

Downloaded 201 times

sammax71

Savage Lv6️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
I found an issue. If you buy premium in the intro, the intro loops, and if you buy money and stats, you lose premium but you still have it.
Yes, I found this when I tested it. I think the better option is to ignore the premium intro if you get it and just buy premium within the game. LP seemed to work OK within the game. I was getting everything I purchased and ads were removed. Hopefully it doesn't cause an issue with the gameplay.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

boopsy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
eu ja baixei aí, é que quando eu baixo né, nao vem como APK e eu não consigo baixar pra jogar
IMG_20210804_160722.jpg

kizaaa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
do you get the perks that comes with buying the premium? like the premium choices in the random events, the premium clothing and such

i tried buying the premium after the intro (so it wont loop) but it didnt give me the perkz, although the money and the traits boosting worked for me

sammax71

Savage Lv6️⃣
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
do you get the perks that comes with buying the premium? like the premium choices in the random events, the premium clothing and such

i tried buying the premium after the intro (so it wont loop) but it didnt give me the perkz, although the money and the traits boosting worked for me
I can't answer that I'm afraid because I haven't played the game. Perhaps you can play and let everyone know 😉

Simulife - Life Simulator Games - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases was released by sammax71 and 3265 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Simulife - Life Simulator Games - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.