💬 Review SNES – E.V.O. Search for Eden by marcos563

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

marcos563

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: SNES – E.V.O. Search for Eden

E.V.O. (short for evolution) The Quest for Eden, was released in 1992 under the name "The 4.6 Billion Years Story: To Far Eden", created by Almanic Corporation and Enix, the platform-style game in 2D, tells the story of the evolution of the world's species in a very fanciful way, was not a great success. Its graphics are nice and it's nice to play, its music is a bit annoying, but that's normal for an average SNES game.

Review:
You will cross different periods of time and control various beings, being able to evolve them freely, creating very bizarre and strange creatures, your enemies on the contrary are very real creatures, such as fish, dinosaurs, and mammals. One thing I didn't like is the story they had a good initial idea but they didn't proceed with the story, their goal is the same from the beginning to the end of the game.

Strong Point: It's pretty cool to evolve, and kill enemies.

Weakness: Many maps are useless and dull, monsters are poorly mixed, for example many animals only appear in one level.

History:
About 4.6 billion years ago, the "Sun" had nine tiny stars (that's right), and named the third one Gaia.

Sun:
- My dear, Gaia! Please listen to me. 1 billion years from now you will have a child called "Life". One of these will be able to help you build a new era.

– This child will have to endure a difficult journey. You may think it's too harsh, but it's necessary.

– The journey is a test of nature: “Survival of the fittest”. If he passes, I will make him your partner and you can enter Eden.

Tips:
1 – The objective of the game is to go through the stages evolving your character, and making him stronger.
2 – You start out as a fish.
3 – To evolve, press Start within a phase, select what you want, a time will pass and you will evolve.
4 - When evolving you heal all HP, this can be used to heal your HP on bosses.
5 - To evolve, eat the meat that the monsters leave after they are dead, accumulate the necessary score and that's it.
6 – Some monsters drop special meats that increase your score by 5X
7 – All monsters heal some of your HP after being defeated, but some plants or small beings don't give you evolution points.
8 – You can evolve various parts of the body freely, they are:
Jaws = Jaws
Horn(s) = Horn(s)
neck = neck
Body = Body
Hands & Feet = Hands and Feet
Dorsal Fin = Backbone
tail = tail
Back of the Head = Behind the head

9 – Not all species have all the parts mentioned above.
10 – Evolutions are not perfect, when evolving one thing another can decrease a little.
11 – In some phases time passes and the day turns into night, some animals sleep at night facilitating the attack.
12 – I followed the order in the game that I thought was best for my character, be free to evolve in your form.

Grade: 7.9 / 10.0

Would you recommend this to other users? yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐