💬 Review SNES – F-Zero by marcos563

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

marcos563

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: SNES – F-Zero

F-Zero first SNES game tied with Super Mario World, since the game was released along with the console it ended up being more famous than it should, I'm not saying that the game is bad, it's just not all that. This game takes place in the distant future (26th 26th century) where cars float and run at much higher speeds on different tracks. There's not a lot of story in the game.

Review:
More games of the series were made (F-Zero Grand Prix-, F-Zero Grand Prix 2, F-Zero GX, and etc…), just for the record, this one was the first, and the following logically has a much better graphic.

Nintendo launched the Super Nintendo to try to hegemonize the consoles, so Super Mario World and F-Zero have a surprisingly good graphic for the time, the audio of this game is also very good, even compared to other older SNES games.

So for anyone who looks at F-Zero, seeing the date, the audio, the graphics and the gameplay (even if they find it a little too sensitive) will find the game fabulous, but…

There are several things I didn't like, for example: 1- you can only play with 4 cars, of which there are 20 in the race. 2- You find delays on the 2nd lap. 3- You can't play with two players. 4- The competition between the other cars is weak. And the worst of it is yet to come… So if you want to play F-Zero I recommend you play Mario Kart, which is less than 2 years older and much better.

Strong Point: The graphics and the audio.

Weakness: Worst of all, there are no championships, no points, you just need to finish the races in the top 3 to advance to the next ones, that is. finishing 1st or 3rd doesn't make much of a difference.

Opinion:
I prefer the yellow car, because most of the tracks are full of curves, so the acceleration is very useful, but if you think you are an excellent driver (or just hate the yellow) choose another car, but remember, if the acceleration of the car is low, you will have to make less mistakes in the races so as not to get hurt.

Definition of game modes:

Practice Mode:
Choose one of the four, then choose a rival, choose one of the 7 tracks and that's it.

Grand Prix Mode:
I'll let you know right away, this is not a championship, you just need to finish one lap between the allowed positions.
Round 1: Among the top 15
Round 2: Among the top 10
Round 3: Among the top 7
Round 4: Among the top 5
Round 5: Among the top 3
Not the sum of points or results.

Championships: Select the three cups, each of which has 5 tracks: Knight League, Queen League and King League, in that order of difficulty.

Difficulties: Beginner (beginner), Standard (standard), Expert (Expert) and the secret difficulty: Master (master), to open it you must close the Expert mode winning all races in any championship. To change difficulty press up and down.

Grade: 7.0 / 10.0

Would you recommend this to other users? yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐