So...this bleedmen guy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Theworld

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just came form a video a youtuber users named miss zi zi about her art influences and one them was a guy named bleedmen so I decided to look him only discover a lot of people think he is a pedophile and aftering going on his deviantart page and found out he draws a lot of loli stuff not really sure what to think,i mean im not saying im not willing to accept that he may be one but drawing loli really doesn't make one a pedo and im confuse if he is or isn't one and I would love it if someone could clear it up for me

Lundabad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Dude, if drawing loli characters actually meant pedo in real life then Japan would have become the second largest prison island (as historically Australia was a prison island thereby taking the first place) of all time. This is how twitter's "I am white & I am triggered at everything" folks brainwashes everyone.

I was in a discord chat with randos once and one thing led to another they were having a heated debate regarding the 1000 year old lolis in anime and the mindset of japs. Since, I am mostly into JRPGs and less into anime (heck, I got into anime because I wanted to complete my collection of final fantasy series and found out final fantasy had 2 anime - Final Fantasy Unlimited & Final Fantasy - the legend of the crystals) I stayed quite and was just following what they were stating.

I saw that the debate ended with this - Japs may draw weird s**t that come up in their mind but that's it, that's where it ends. Those people are borderline robots who are taught (very strictly) from a very young age to respect, obey & fear the japs legal system. Thus, the crime rate is very low and their life revolves as - wake up, get ready, go to work, work, come back eat, sleep, repeat. So, to escape their dull monotonous life they take up pens & brushes to draw out their weirdest fantasies and that's it nothing more. This is also why there has been a boom in Isekai genre for the last 10 years as they are frustrated with their current life and wishes to leave for a fantasy one.

And till date there has only been one pedo case in jap - Tsutomu Miyazaki.

So, yea I was a bit surprised.

As for me, I hate lolis from the depths of my heart, I haven't seen a single loli character in anime that wasn't a "tsundere on steroids uttering baka every 10 seconds" but I don't go around hating the artist who draws them. I simply don't follow them.

It's their art, their freedom, I have no right in lecturing them. If I don't like I don't watch that's it.

Advice for you, kindly don't get brain washed by "I am white & I am triggered at everything" folks. As for the dude in question - Bleedman aka - Vinson Ngo (I checked on him after reading your post) is comic artist from Philippine. He only created an Actual Controversy in the Artist & Comics community (The real judges not the "I am white & I am triggered at everything" twitter folks) when he jokingly drew a gag image showing Mandy (from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy) concocted the 9/11. That's it. None in the Artist & Comics community call him pedo; they disliked his poor taste in joke as actual people died in 9/11 and he apologized and removed his art.

Now, it's up to you if you want to go with the "I am white & I am triggered at everything" folks call every anime artist pedo or be a reasonable member of the Artist & Comics community and call out when there is actual evidence.

Personally, I would classify that his art rather chibi (diminutive - character has been dwarfed from the actual height & shape and given overly western comic features) than loli (loli means - normal sized young girls) which I also don't like and thus don't follow.

Tldr - Dude draws chibi (diminutive - character has been dwarfed from the actual height & shape and given overly western comic features) not lolis (loli means - normal sized young girls) & once had a bout of dark jokes but he apologized.

Last edited: