✅ Solved Some uncertainty regarding ways to earn Sb Points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,530 happy users since 2014.
Register

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Greetings Everyone
So as the title suggests I have some doubt regarding the few things
1. In the Rule and Guidelines thread "Ways to earn Sb Points" There is a point under App realese, game realese etc there is a point which says " Authors will gain a dynamic amount of SB Points for each reply they'll get by other users in their releases." If someone could explain this because there have been some replies from members after submitting my LP mods and I haven't seen to get any "dynamic" rewards
2.Also below that there is the updated point
UPDATE 15 NOV 2021: Reward reduced from 350 to 250 Points, as we increased Rewards per Download, in order to give a better value to each release. Again if I am not wrong I am just getting the respective points for which I have kept the LP mod not any other rewards.
[Ps: I just didn't understand the points don't see me as greedy 😅😅]

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
IMG_20220102_095920.jpg
The thread which I was talking of has been edited yesterday so maybe the following sentence was removed. "Author will get dynamic amount of reward SB points for each reply they will get".

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
The Increased reward per download line still exists though
Increased reward per download may refer to the % given when obtained a badge.
Like Approved Releaser gets 30% and Elite Mod Squad (I don't remember the new name xD) gets 60%, maybe it's increased now.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I just checked and yea, you get 35% with the Approved Releaser badge so 5% more and 70% with the SB MOD SQUAD so 10% more.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
is this issue solved, then?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well I'll move it to solved section then