something

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Paramountcy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm currently bored rn, now I don't want some attention but hear me out. whenever I hear people say "touch grass" I misunderstood the meaning of the word because it literally means to go outside and just... touch grass right? well no. I found out that the meaning of this word is that you clearly have nothing to do in your house, while yes you can play some fun games, talk to people on social media, watch YouTube, or beefing up with someone online, sometimes you feel bored about it and you wanted to go out to do some outdoor activities. I'm honestly agree with people saying that you should go outside do outdoor activities. like I remember when I was a kid playing soccer with my friends, and my mom already bringing in her broom and asks me aggressively to get inside the house because it's almost nighttime. and there's the opposite of that. my mom yelled at me to go outside, do some outdoor activities rather than playing online games. now I feel like it's boring to do outdoor activities because of the pandemic, and people were bored wearing masks for over 3 years now.