Paid .apk Sonic Runners Adventure Unlocked [full]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,194 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name Of The App
Sonic Runners Adventure Unlocked [full]

Version Number 1.0.0i
Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftICHM
No Root Needed
Online App/Game - N

Mod Features

Premium Purchased Game Unlocked [Full]
All Pro Features Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Run with Sonic, the speed legend, and all his friends in his first mobile platformer of 2018!

Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends are back in an action-packed runner game!

Catch speed fever as you relive the Sonic legend. Run, jump, dash or fly across the road and through exciting platformer levels. Unlock new characters including Tails, Knuckles and more, each with their own unique abilities you can power up. Rush to save Sonic's universe by fighting Dr. Eggman across 4 iconic locations.

All this in a compact download size, so just about anyone can jump-start their day with some high-speed arcade action!

SONIC FEATURES
• Dash through 4 iconic locations with super graphics. WARNING: May cause a rush of excitement.
• Unlock loads of characters like Tails, Knuckles, Shadow the Hedgehog and more high-speed legends, each with their own super abilities.
• Overcome an endless rush of obstacles and villains, including the nefarious Dr. Eggman himself!
• Listen to iconic tracks as you run for heart-pounding fun!
• Pick up your favorite buddies, each with their own super skill! And remember: Choose them wisely to combine their skills and help you win!
• Power up your favorite characters to improve their abilities.
• An exciting story full of super characters and fun twists.
• Jump into a variety of fun arcade experiences with replayable levels & loads of objectives. Whatever road you dash down, it's guaranteed to have endless enjoyment!
• Discover the mysterious Bonus mode that's a real rush of fun with a dash of speed fever!
• Enjoy skill-based combo gameplay using simple controls, plus an auto-run so anyone can jump in on the action!
• You can play the game completely offline after your first session!

The perfect game for fans of high-speed platformers, offline action, fun runs, arcade legends, or "The Blue Blur," Sonic the Hedgehog himself!

© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, SONIC RUNNERS and SONIC RUNNERS ADVENTURE are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.

Visit our official site at Gameloft Video Game Developer Worldwide
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central

Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Facebook: Gameloft
Twitter: Gameloft (@gameloft) | Twitter
Instagram: http://gmlft.co/GL_SNS_IG
YouTube: http://gmlft.co/GL_SNS_YT

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Spanish LATAM, Polish, Vietnamese, Korean

The game requires an Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for the first game launch.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ™ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 24.2mmb

Credit Me @SusieQ™
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support you can buy me a cup of coffee. Its greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info@SusieQ™
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·°
What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy !

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 [/spoiler]

Downloaded 118 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

boomerxd147

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Btw... Can u help me to root my Huawei P9 Lite, please????
Or maybe, u could share me a blog or something like that. Thx

Last edited:

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks you. Let's see if this works. Have a. Great day all

Csg86

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cheers works great site top job love it yeah wow

Sonic Runners Adventure Unlocked [full] was released by SusieQ and 11550 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.