💬 Review Sony Xperia XZ1 by charlotte3311

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,743 happy users since 2014.
Register

charlotte3311

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Sony Xperia XZ1

454078dba77b6659f66c4c8b3099a9b57b3434e5_af21db0178a7f055c17bd62dd50296f229cdbef9_sharaf_DG_XZ...jpg

Description
This is a personal review of Sony Xperia XZ1 smartphone. All the features/reviews here are of personal experience and some are via comparisons I made with other phone models. Overall I would rate this phone 4-4.3 out of 5. If you are considering purchasing a Sony smartphone, especially this one, you may find this helpful as I've been using mine for 2 years.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Sony is (maybe) best known for its quality sound system, and this is the main point of all the things I love about this phone. With headphones/earbuds are not, you're still able to hear the bass of a pop song, listen to every small sound of a video or record.
Besides, recording with this device is really amazing as I found out that the output record is audible under almost all circumstances.
The camera is great as it can take beautiful photos of landscapes or surroundings, etc,...

Things I don't like
There are few minus points. The camera has its auto filter but somehow cannot lessen the acnes/spots on your face and can make them more obvious than ever (you shouls use apps for selfie, etc and the mornal camera for landscapes, etc..). The performance is gerenally good though the phone can sometimes suddenly shut down.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would love to recommend this phone to everyone. It is quite affordable and overall, it can meet every demands you require.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month