💬 Review Sony Xperia Z4 (NTT DoCoMo) by KairunHanjun

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Sony Xperia Z4 (NTT DoCoMo)

IMG_20200301_232553_HHT.jpg

Description
This phone worth it for gaming like: FreeFire, Mobile Legend, but i don't think PUBG is work. Somehow this phone can be boost anytime. Looking for phone cheap and can gaming anything, this is worth it. But this phone is BM(BlackMarket) in Indonesia this phone gonna blocked or blacklist you can use another card sim, i don't know in another country but in my country is gonna be blocked. Oh and one more this phone is gonna very hot so quickly, so don't over use.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Ram so big (3GB), Worth any game, very cheap, camera front is good, very quickly charge.

Things I don't like
BM(blackmarket), very quickly super hot, can't over use gaming or it's gonna explode.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I recomend this phone because, for people wan't phone gaming but so little amount money.

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
So this is a budget gaming phone.. is that it? And why is it on the black market? Can you tell us? @KairunHanjun

KairunHanjun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Obber
because he didn't pay customs at the airport, and their imei was not registered in the country. Oh and this phone so sensitive about temperature, so be careful
Post automatically merged:

K
@Obber
because he didn't pay customs at the airport, and their imei was not registered in the country. Oh and this phone so sensitive about temperature, so be careful
If you had any question, you can reply this thread
Post automatically merged:

So this is a budget gaming phone.. is that it? And why is it on the black market? Can you tell us? @KairunHanjun
and sorry late to answer.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month