💬 Review Sony Xperia Z5 Premium by acegalaxy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,918 happy users since 2014.
Register

acegalaxy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

screenshot_1933.png

Description
An Old model phone, Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is a good camera and screen phone. Will suit you.
You will need to make a decision to buy it, read more below

Performance: ⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I just want to say that in one particular thing the camera on the sony Xperia z5 premium is the best camera ive ever used. Maybe it was the screen, but im not sure seeing as ive used other 4k phones. With good lighting, when you take a picture of say a flower....the level of detail captured within the image is something I have yet to see even approaching 2020. When you look at the pic in your gallery and you zoom in. It sometimes takes a few seconds but you will be able to count the pollen due to the phone producing extreme detail within its photos. Other phones ive used have taken great and even "better" pictures. But when you zoom in on the photo the level of detail disappears and the finer details wont show up like they will on the z5 premium. Im currently using a lg v40 thinq. And since I had my z5 premium. Ive owned samsung lg and google flagship phones and none have been able to accomplish what the z5p has.

Things I don't like
I bought this phone from 5 years ago, it is very good and I can not change it with other brand, but it have two problems:
1- The battery drains faster than any other phone
2- This phone is not common in middle east
3- This phone is sometimes overheat [Somewhere around 46°C (113°F) and 47°C (117°F)]

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone if you okay with "What don't you like about it". If not, i'd not recommend you with this phone. You have to decide.