Spending time with Others

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,119 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
A nightmare question for an introverts.....oh well
What do i like to do with my friends huh? Well i'm not the most sociable person, but we usually just... you know chatting, sometime play video games together (and its always either PES or other soccer theme game), sometime play the real soccer game and when theres something to celebrate, like holiday or friend birthday we usually hang out and eat together (barbeque and other) in one of our house or school....so yeah, normal stuff.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
My friends and I hung out everyday , most times they'd be parked outside my house .. On some weekends we'd go clubbing and on sundays we'd go to blue lagoon (popular hangout ) and there we'd braai , have a few drinks or have a mini cookout , mostly poitjie and some loud music blaring from most cars .. Blue lagoon was also nice for family picnics or just a place to chill .. alas its not safe there anymore.

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to have allot of friends. Not by choice but coz everyone knew that I'm a friendly person and never had enemies in my life. As of late I've got only 2 which I hardly talk to and those that I don't talk to isn't talking to me either. Whenever I was with friends we would make the best out of the time we had together coz we always thought life wouldn't seperate us. I think it's really good when people have a go to friend when life gets tough.

CoffeeKnight

Coffee Medic
Member for 6 years
We usually just play together, talk and visit the escaperoom. We always plan a trip or whatever stuff, but we never get to agree on something, since our answers are like, "i dont care, as long as we do something" "you pick something" "when and what we doing" 😂

Chatonbrutal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
We usually invite each other to our homes and cook meals or just enjoy wine/cheese-evenings (which is the french-iest thing ever).

But seriously, I started to learn&enjoy cooking since I hang out with my new friends because, even if it's REALLY BAD. At least we have a good laugh...

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I very rarely go out these days (and I mean,you have to really convince to go somewhere). But if I do go out with friends,we can go to a movie,art exhibit,different fairs,comic book store,or hanging out in someone's house is ok too. I guess if I was doing better than I am right now, I would enjoy those things more like I used to.