Mod apk Spotify: Free Music and Podcasts Streaming v8.6.48.796 + Final Version + Premium Unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,149 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knoxie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Previously worked fine, however I was now trying to install a more recent version of the modded premium, and now it's not working. I tried both download links here, as well as an older spotify version hack, but upon opening all of them after a (seemingly) successful installation, the app just functions as if I don't have premium, completely normally. Nothing is unlocked.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Any ideas as to cause or fixes? It's definitely something on my end if 3 different links all failed.

Knoxie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Previously worked fine, however I was now trying to install a more recent version of the modded premium, and now it's not working. I tried both download links here, as well as an older spotify version hack, but upon opening all of them after a (seemingly) successful installation, the app just functions as if I don't have premium, completely normally. Nothing is unlocked.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note9. Any ideas as to cause or fixes? It's definitely something on my end if 3 different links all failed.
Can't figure out how to edit my comment, but new development finds that when I create a new account, the hack works. Logging back into my normal account, however, negates the hack apparently. Is there any way to fix this? Will I just have to migrate to some new account?

lithiumsoul

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
genuinely grateful for the modded premium! thank u so much guys! although it seems like the hack only works for the new accounts. a bit unfortunate to the existing and normal ones. Is there any way we can solve this? thank you once again!

BlackFlagIII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well I've never had any issues with this APK. I love Spotify& I appreciate you guys doing this for us.
Thank you

Spotify: Free Music and Podcasts Streaming v8.6.48.796 + Final Version + Premium Unlocked was released by KSCT and 22492 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.