Mod apk Spotify Music Mod (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

NAME OF APP
Spotify Music Mod (updated)

No root needed
Online needed ?__Y/N
Version Number 8.4.39.673

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.music
Mod Features
Premium in app purchases unlocked
Audio ads blocked
Choose any song
Extreme audio unlocked
License Resolved
No Ads
Seeking enabled
Visual ads blocked
Repeats enabled
Unlimited shuffle
Unlocked Spotify Connect
(SPECIAL NOTE--
If Facebook login doesn't work then create account if you don't have one OR use your account login if you have existing account)

♪°·♪.DESCRIPTION♪°·♪
Read HERE tap spoiler
Spotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your Android device. Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings

INSTRUCTIONS
Leave reply (thanks @SusieQ™ etc),link then becomes available to download
uninstall any previous versions, install apk below,open & enjoy !

Credit SusieQ™[me]
If you like my work and wanna show some love, you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal. Message me for info ( ❤Thanks❤ )

DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ALTERNATIVE LINK

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE 37.9 mb

If you enjoy my mods & want to show me some love for my hard work, you can buy me a cup of coffee ❤.. While its never,ever required, I do truly appreciate it
Enjoy my friends
♪°·♡.·°♪.·°·.·¯\_(ツ)_/¯♪°·♪.·°♪.·° What can I say. . .
I
L♡ve to make you happy ![/Hide][/Hide]

Gam4r

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I have premium right now {paids}(should i uninstall to get your ?)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have premium right now {paids}(should i uninstall to get your ?)
Mine lists what's in mod in above post. If you wanna use mine u uninstall any previous versions b4 installing

HarzI

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im sorry to bother but i can't seem to find the download button / it tells me to go premium but theres no button :(

Status
Not open for further replies.