Staff Teams Application (Updated 6/12/2022)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,707 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone!

My name is @CordeliaCross and I would like to take a moment to share some exciting news!

Lately, our Community has grown so much here at the SBenny site, and there are so many new and active members here. As a result, we have been rolling out so many new changes and adding new sections at the suggestion of so many of you.

As we keep gaining new members and our site evolves, we have realized that our team has to grow as well. In an effort to help cultivate our group, we are looking to have potential future staff members apply so that when a position opens on one of our teams, we have a few potential candidates.

Team Roles and Responsibilities

Core Staff Team:

• As a member of the core Staff Team (Green Badge):
    • You must have been a member of the site for at least SIX MONTHS.
      • You must be active and available either on the forum or Viber daily.
    • You are responsible for helping Moderate the Community
      • Having a general understanding of all rules.
      • Have a general working knowledge of the sections on the site.
      • If unsure of how something works you must partner with your team.
      • Help discuss and solve disputes among members.
      • Moderate the Chatbox when possible.
      • Assist members with issues.
    • You must help process site reports and queues.
      • Taking care of both user and system-generated reporting.
      • Partnering with the Approval Team and the Test Team to ensure the release of quality content.
    • You must partner on projects to drive member engagement.
      • Working to help implement suggestions and changes.
      • Helping take care of issues with downloads that do not work properly.
      • Helping lead the other teams.
    • You must maintain thread integrity.
      • Partnering with modders and releasers regarding their content.
      • Ensuring that threads are posted in the right sections.
      • Ensuring that requests are posted as requests and not in improper sections.
      • Ensuring that reviews and showcases are original content created by the poster.
    • You must be an example of exemplary behavior.
      • Always follow the forum rules.
      • Partner with your teammates.
      • Always be respectful when voicing opinions.

Community Team:

• As a member of the Community Team:
    • You must have been a member of the site for at least three months.
    • You must have a general working knowledge of all forum rules.
    • You must be willing and able to communicate with the other members of the team.
      • This will be done through the use of Viber and the core forum.
    • You must be active daily (either on the forum or Viber).
    • You must uphold all current rules of the forum and remain vigilant about learning new rules and following updates.
    • You will be responsible for:
      • Welcoming new members to the site
      • Helping moderate the chat box
      • Helping ensure mods are posted in the correct areas.
      • You will be assigned a Club in the Clubs area to help moderate and create content for.
      • Answer questions that members of the forum may have. (If you don’t know the answer, you must be willing to partner with your team to find the answers).
      • Help plan events for the site alongside your team.
    • You must be an example of exemplary behavior.
      • Always follow the forum rules.
      • Partner with your teammates.
      • Always be respectful when voicing opinions.

The Application:

If one of the above positions grabs your interest, please copy and paste the questions below into the comment section and fill them out. While we may not have any positions currently open, we will hang on to your application for when one does open.

1. What would you like us to call you?

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?

3. What interests you about becoming part of one of the Staff Teams?

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team or Community Team)?

5. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them?

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them?

10. How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior?

11. How do you cope with stress on a regular basis?

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for?

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do?

16. Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience?

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up?

18. What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up?

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

20. Do you have any questions for us?

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and if you have any questions, or if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to reach out to the Staff Team by responding to this post, or sending @CordeliaCross a direct message.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Gourov or Sam

1.5+ Years

I want to contribute to make this a better place. 😊

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or MOD Tester Team)?
Core Staff Team

5. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
I am already a community team member here if that counts. 😁

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
Well Once on our high school we were divided into different groups to make presentations on certain subjects. Unfortunately me and one of my friend with whom I fought badly somedays ago. Everything was preplanned that who will do the presentation as our teachers needed two students. We decided me and another boy will do it. But on the big day that boy said he can't do that. I had no choice than to ask my that friend for the presentation but he refused. Lol now don't ask me how much things I needed to go through to change his mind. 😒

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
Lets say a real life event.. If it counts though... So After finishing my Junior high school final exam, I had time in my hands. So I had enrolled a Computer training program. There was only 12 seat for each batch. But unfortunately 3 of the computer on our room had been broken and our teacher asked us to not use them. It was really a mess, 3 students always need to wait for other to finish before they can start their assignment. And our teacher was really busy to those computers. So one day after my class I asked my teacher if I can try to repair them. And I succeed. So no more waiting.😁

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them?
If I say the best leader... I will name my class teacher of 9th grade. He was the the class teacher of our "A" Section. On our high school the section who stands the top on yearly examination were rewarded with different prizes. And our class teacher was a genius. His judgment, working methods, point of view, predictions and Decision really made him a true leader. He led us they way to the top that year. From him I learnt Everything depends on your point of view. Being a leader is not to envy others and heavily force your team but to encourage them to break their limit. 😁

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them?
Well... I never encountered such leaders.. But if it counts we are participating a local cricket cup. I don't know what made him yo take such horrible decisions. He was failed to use your skills properly. One thing I learnt from him is that you should do proper study/research and think about its outcomes before taking any decisions. And of course never play on his team again. 😂

I just try to be calm. And try to explain what I exactly did and I did my best. 😊

When I have my frequency I watch online TV shows and movies. But when I have limited data I listen music or watch Television. And one thing is really helpful for me to reduce stress is to talk with friends in social media but you know they are not available always. But if I am too frustrated I go for swimming or for a long walk. 😍

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
Well for me it depends on teamwork. If someone fails to communicate or do task properly, the others should help them. :)

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for?
I am already on Viber. 😊

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
It depends on my day... But yeah I can check in daily and contribute at least 3 or 4 hour. 😊

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do?
I think this question should be under question 8 or 9. Anyway.. As I answered on question 9. On a certain point we realized that Our Leader already did enough mistakes that this match is already out of our hands. So We were trying our best to convice him that we should play safely and at least try to reduce the score gap. But he didn't even listen as and ordered us to play offensive. Then me and my partner decided to not follow his orders and play safely. :)

16. Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience?
It's a pretty recent case... My dad (He is a Businessman and a Professor also... Accounting and management department) gave me a box puzzle and asked me to solve. I tried my best but failed. Then he told me about thinking out of the box. And told me that if I want to be successful businessman I don't need to limit my thinking only around my business but have to expand it to surroundings. :)

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up?
As a newbie I loved and stayed here for its SB Points system. But Now I have many things that I love. 😍

18. What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up?
Maybe it's just me but I think speed of sbupload is a little low. 😅

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
I will try to contribute on every aspect of development of the forum. I can help on maintaining the rules, cleaning things, handling queue and all the other things that I can help and I will try my best. 😁

Not any at this moment. :)

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
What would you like us to call you?
MayhemPH or PC will do ( initials of my first name)

It's been a year since I joined sbenny, time flies when you;re having fun

It feels like I am missing something if I didn't grab this opportunity

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or MOD Tester Team)?

To be a part of the Community Team

Nothing much. I'm more of a welcoming squad for the newcomers

I think the toughest team i had is way back when i started my very first work onboard as i am a seafarer. It's tough because I need to adjust in my new environment and people to work with but that is what a seafarer's job is all about. Make friends, communicate to them, be courteous and work hard.

Let's stick to me being a seafarer, It's about a mooring line which is not tied properly by the duty officer. I saw and fixed it because if left unchecked and ended up snapping can cause a severe injuries. I told the officer, he thanked me and promise to do his job properly and securely next time.

I must say it's my mom. She's the best leader I have work with. She raised me to be a good person, scold and guide me.

One of my professors in college days. He's a happy-go-lucky guy, easy to go with but gosh I didn't learn any academic lessons from him. Waste of school subject fees.

Pretend to be deaf. In one ear but out the other

Listen to music, talk with friends

A person who is sharing hes opinion and at the same time willing to listen and cooperates with others. No man is an Island.

That sounds great :)

Definitely.

An irrelevant orders from my superior which violates the important rules and regulations. Telling him my point and stand my ground.

It's about my current work which is a freelance. I missed the deadline due to some useless side activities. Lesson learned is time waits for no one.

user friendly. Easy to navigate.

I think the site setup looks great as it is now.

Truth be told I have no knowledge about solving complicated technical issues but one thing is for sure I would be glad to spend my time here to welcome, answer and guide the newcomers here in Sbenny.

So far, so good.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Before starting, I would like to just add, I could comment a lot on one question, that's just how I do.

I'm saying that because I know i probably don't have enough qualifications for what I am signing up, I just want to make it clear that I'm hoping to learn while contribute to the community because right now, i need to focus on trying to appease my mum's expectations.
(It'll make senses as you read)

Kasami is fine 😄

According to my first release, I've been active for three months.

Part of it's I want to help out, most of it's I want to experience working with others and face different situations because it's an important requirement for the unavoidable society.

The Community Team.

As described, i have been avoiding "communities" my entire life.
So no, I haven't but I would really like to learn.

The closest to a "group" is actually my family (school doesn't have much or don't even have team projects).
In my family, i'm the only one understand English and dived deeply into foreign cultures so the toughest part is to try and explain a situation to them using my own way with logics.
I, being the "black sheep" in the family and the elder-est, have just to shut my mouth and deal with it if I want some "temporary peace".

Well, I don't have much experience as I'm still a bit young so I'll trace back to the previous question.
The situation, mum want me to take a Chinese class to pair with my Computer class so I can find a job.
The problem, I hate it. She see that I'm good at English so she think Chinese would be as "easy" to learn, she think because the other kids same age as me is learning it, it won't be a problem for me, she don't understand how different I am.
What I done was try to explain exactly what I think, how I know English only because of my own isolation, how Chinese is much harder, how me and "other kids" have so much differences in our personally that affects our way in life.
The outcome, you could probably guess. She. Don't. Understand. My. Point.
And she once again, replay all of it. So I gave up to even trying again.

That would be my aunt, some "incident" happened with mum and she separated me so I was raised from birth by my aunt and uncle (I still calling them mum and dad because they're basically are to me).
A hard worker, we didn't have much but I'm still lived still today, she pushs me to study but never forces, she's disciplined but caring, despite completely lack of modern internet knowledges, she doesn't follow rumors, bad words about it and allowed me to have fun (at a certain time)

What i learned from her, I learned compassions, self disciplines and self sacrifices.

A Literature teacher in highschool.
All teachers have their own style of teaching, and his is just plain bad. I can't really describe it because I paid no attentions to it. And this isn't my fault, student like saying that but truely, I got through highschool by just the pile of review proposals for that subject which includes none of his ramblings.

What I learned was just more excuses for me to went deeper into the foreign cultures and forget about mine.

Like a normal person would do, speak up for yourself.
And if he/she still don't care, he/she doesn't deserve any more explanations. The worst thing that could happen next is I still keeping that job in a hell hole, not being fired.

From personal experience, it's a bad idea to endure stresses. Twice, I exploded in rage because of my cowardice and silently deal with my own frustrations.
Now, I either do something else to relax like drawing or purposely turn it into angers and let it all out by myself, the second one sounds bad but it releases stress very quickly and you have more control on doing so.

Helping each other out, that's the point of a Team after all.
I tend to learn from my mistakes and having people around criticizing me about them is quite welcoming 😊

Again, I hate these "social apps", I value my privacy way too much, so while I like everyone pointing out my mistakes, I really afraid of being judged.
That's why Kasami was created, to be something I could never be.
Anyway, messages on the forum is fine to me, already doing it on regular basic.
I hope this isn't too major.

As long as it's considered "my job" and it's in my ability, I will do my best.
And yes, I can check on daily as I'm been doing.

Well, this come straight back to Question 7.
I point out my view, my thoughts and if they don't agree but giving a considerable reason, I can dig that.
If not, I'll give up on trying. Because there's no point explaining if they don't bother acknowledge your existing.

This isn't a "task" or "goal" but at the General Chat, I once tried to reason with a begger who keep asking for a mod with promises here and there, and he just keep going on and on while I keep trying to make him listen but a staff finally intervened and pulled him away (thank you again for that), it stressed me out quite badly.
I knew I done something wrong so I asked that same staff for advices and realized how I should have stopped on babbling and just reported him. To me, that's another lesson on socialism.

For me, it's all about a friendly atmosphere for everyone wether they want to take part in the conversations or not, so my amazement is drawn towards the friendly staffs/team helping you along the way and watching everyone getting along is just lovely.

So far so good, most problems members complains about, from what I see, are just their own fault, one way or another.

Like I said, I'm here to help but mostly for learning the way of the people so I'll be mostly hang back and do what I've been told. Sounds boring, yes, that's what I grew up with.
So I probably can't, won't be able to do something major for the community, I can give random small suggestions after awhile like I'm doing but that's about how much I can do.

Most are answered, thank you.

So, as I lack some qualifications, don't go easy on me. If possible, can you give me advises on which I failed?
Because I would definitely come back after everything is settled! 😙

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
NOTE:- Edited so to match my present condition

FoxInFlames or FiF if that's too long.

I have been here since 5th of November, therefore now i'm a year old member.
This might sound childish, but I want to be the one user on which the other users of the forum can rely on. That, and the fact that I'm online most of the day here, so, it'd help in rule enforcement. :)

The final spot. The core staff.

Well, now I've been a community member for a decent amount of time, and the work is fun, honestly.

Well, i once had to work with two another guys in a group of 6 people in our school skit, they, in our practice schedules, kept passing snide comments about me (not loudly but loudly enough to me to hear them, and that too intentionally)
The rest of the group was nice and helpful, we got through the skit successfully and with a good score.

7 Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
Well, the problem ironically was here, some new member was chatting on the chatbox in an 'un-gentlemanly' manner. I informed about it to Sbenny (that was the most I could do at my position), he banned that member soon after.

It was from a school presentation project, our leader was really helpful, i had trouble understanding my part of the project, she removed my doubts, also, she allowed to do things our own way but at the same time point out the mistakes we did, I too, want to be a good leader and help out people in any way I can.

That, and Sbenny is a very good leader too, seeing that he's the only admin maintaining the whole forum, and that too exceptionally.

One of the guys from a subreddit I was a member of, albeit being a leader, I couldn't get to a function on the game, so I asked about it on the forum, he, instead of helping, just said "are you stupid? check the <a section of that subreddit> section!", I just kept my cool (I'm usually chill when people get off to snappy talking) and replied "no need to get angry, thanks for the help!" He was removed from his position shortly.
You can't call people stupid just because they had some trouble with some things, and that's even more important when you are at an important position. That's what i hated about him and learnt from him.

Keep my cool, talk to them calmly, talk about the matter to our superiors IF they don't understand that what they think I'm faulty of isn't mine

And if the person is at the top, I will need to collect whatever evidence I can and try my best to convince it was not me. Or, justify what I did.

Let's see:-
1. Drawing
2. Music
3. Anime
4. Games
5. Modding (kinda inactive in this term now 😅)
6. Memes and YTP's

Working on a team is both a source of learning and helping, you learn how to co-ordinate with others and work with them and at the same time doing your part in the group, a team in which each member does their part is a successful and effective team.

However, if somehow you're the only one available at some point, you need to have a cool head and think rationally before making decisions, even a small spark could give rise to a fire.

Yeah, now I'm on viber, both in community and mod tester group chat.

Well, I can check in once-twice a day to the forum without any problems, and I'm positive that I can keep up in the same manner.

Our skit leader, he wanted to do a skit that was just humorous and failed to convey any message, I just talked with him and other members of our skit, and after a vote, we did a skit based on our country (I am an Indian, so we did a skit on the corruption in our country). We did get a good score for that.

I, once had to complete a set of exercises (exercises as in a set of questions of mathematics) in a single day, I just kept postponing it until the very end, I was not able to complete half of the work I was given, I learnt to sum up things there and then and as soon as possible from this event.

The report button, even new members can help in correcting unfair things that could be done by higher members.

Spamming is too easy, while they are banned shortly afterwards, I suggest that there should be a time interval between releasing two posts by the same user in non-content sections like the discussions sections.

I suggested what I thought in the question above, other than that, I am really frequent on this forum, I will be able to help against spammers and other people who violate the rules. That, and I seldom make threads related to the problems people face.

All of them are answered, none for now :)

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What would you like us to call you? Matt.

How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? I have been here for 4 years now.

What interests you about becoming part of one of the Staff Teams? I am on here everyday, so I though I could make use of my time helping within the community.

Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or MOD Tester Team)? The Community Team aspect really grabs my attention, Core Staff Team and Mod Testing Team.

Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? I have not work in the environment before, but I am keen to learn.

Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? I used to be a bailiff, I had to organize which members of staff would attend which property. If I sent the wrong member to a house, then complications could arise. This was tough as some employees were to keen to get the job done and would handle the situation incorrectly.

Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them? The best leader was my General Manager. He could inspire the worse of people to get the job done right. If I learnt anything from him, it was how to talk to people the right way. You get more done then.

Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them? The worse leader I had was my manager I had before my promotion. He would just bark orders at team members and if you did not meet your targets, then you were in trouble. He would not care for the company's policy and think that his way of dealing with things was the best. He didn't last long after that and that's when promotion came my way. Just talking to people as you wish to be talked to helps allot.

How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior? Well if it is undeserved I think I would point it out. Maybe have a private conversation and try to explain my side of the situation.

How do you cope with stress on a regular basis? I have a cigarette lol. big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting.

What does working on a team look like to you? As long as everyone communicates with each other then the team will function great.

Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for? I have never used that software, but if it is required then yes.

Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do? I raise my query with them. They listened to my point of view and they explained why they thought my point was invalid. He did have more experience than my self in the situation.

Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience? I failed to complete a task that was handed to me from my General Manager, I learnt that managing my time better was the answer.
What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up? The layout.

What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up? It can be a bit jumpy on the mobile app.

If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? I think I can bring myself. I'm on here most of the day so extra time management for you.

Do you have any questions for us?
Not at this moment in time. Thank you.

Kind regards Matt.

Last edited:

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Leonas

From 2,5 to 3 months not sure

I want to help out the community and test mods so that people can enjoy them and provide some advice for updates

MOD Tester Team

I've never worked in a forum setting before but I hope to work in a forum setting

When I was doing a science project in school and my team did literally nothing, I was able to get them to do the bare minimum when I sent a bunch of links to websites on wich they could get information

My parents were arguing and I managed to talk to them and figure out what the problem was. Apparently my dad was spending too much time on his laptop working, so I managed to calm them down and they were fine the next morning

When I was working on a group project with my classmate (and best friend) Jokūbas (Jacob in English), he was really good at delegating tasks to people based on their skills and he could hold his own if things went badly. I learned from him:
How to delegate tasks more properly
And how to hold my own and do something if things went badly

My classmate Benas ( Ben in English).
He was lazy, didn't want to do anything and couldn't keep the team together.
I learned nothing from him

I would take it and then stand up for myself, even if he removes me from my position

I can usually deal with stressful situations but if they are very stressful, then sometimes it can just be too much and I might break down

Working on a team is communicating with each other, knowing when you are available, and what country or state you live in so you know your time zones, but to me when working on a team communication is the primary thing

Yes, I live in eastern europe and I already have viber, I might not be as active on there as I might be on the forum and I live in a different time zone than most staff members, but I would still be active. Just don't ask me to join a discord group, my discord is completely abandoned.

I would, but for a short time in the afternoon, I would be most active in the evening and on weekends I would be here morning, afternoon and evening

I found a solution that was better than his instructions, he didn't like it but eventually relented when the whole group was pressuring him

I failed to study for a test and did really badly. My mom got really mad at me and I learned to put deadlines more often

That it's not just for mods, that it has a forum where people can chat and make new friends

I wouldn't say that I really don't like it but I dislike it, the points system. While it's a cool thing, it can get really frustrating when you can't get a badge and have to wait another day to watch ads to get your favorite mod.

I think that I would make good conversation and I'm easy to talk to. I think that the ideal Sbenny staff member is the one who's heavily involved in the community.

I hope that it's not a problem that I'm in 5 grade and that I have school

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
1. What would you like us to call you ?
you can call me DD or DDeveloper.

2. How long have you been a member of the Sbenny site?
7 Months and 26 Days

My interest is purely for the betterment of the Sbenny community because it turned me from a newbie random user to a Modder which i had never expected so it's my part to help the community

Core Staff Team

No i haven't worked in a forum setting but i have worked in various Large (80K+) as well as small Discord communites as a Moderator and Trial Administrator. I was expected to Maintain the Chat Rooms and help out the users if they had any issue or if they needed help.

I haven't worked with a tough team yet because all of the teams which i have worked till this date are efficient and well managed

There was once a situation in one of the communities where i was a member. a racist person had caused a Ruckus by making a Fake (HTML edited ) of the owner and as due to the time differences between the time zones, the owner was sleeping at the time and the issue was increasing like a wild fire so instead of waiting i immediately took action by trying to calm down the members, did reasoning with them in an appropriate manner and after some time with some persuation i was able to sort out the matter.

I honestly describe @Sbenny as the best leader i have ever worked with. he is a very helpful and caring person and whenever an issue or problem arises then he tries to solve it with the best of his abilities. i learnt various life skills, working ethics and modding games along with tech expertise.

the worst leader which i have worked with was from a Discord Community. He was a horrible leader because as a leader he had some obligations towards his team mates but he treated them with disrespect and moreover broke nearly all the rules setup by him. i learnt a great thing from him that sometimes it's useless to reason with some people who just want to do things as per their own wishes.

it actually depends upon the nature of the superior. if he is a calm one then we can talk and work on the problem itself otherwise if the superior doesn't want to talk about it and assert dominance as well as continuous criticism then in that case i prefer to stay silent or otherwise if possible stand up for myself. i have different strategies for different type of superiors.

I have very little to none stress and if there might be any in the future then i believe in the power of music.

Working in a team sounds a great opportunity for both the team and me as both of us would get a chance to learn something from each other because Life always teaches us something every moment from anything which we can imagine or think about.

Yes i am already on Viber and I am willing to Join the associated team which i am applying for.

I can devote a minimum of 2 hours daily and a maximum of 8-12 hours to dedicate to the responsibilities that come. yes i would be able to check in daily.

i once failed to follow the instruction of our Football (Soccer) team leader which resulted in a bad implementation of the strategy planned. i sincerely recognized my fault and asked sorry to the captain and then tried my best to follow his instructions.

i was given a assignment which i failed to complete within the time limit and my grades were seriously affected due to this. i learnt that time is valuable and it cannot be stopped neither be controlled so it is always best to do fulfill your goals within the appropriate manner and time.

the site may get confusing for new comers but it is also very helpful in guiding and helping them as per my personal experience.

Currently the site is perfectly set up but there is always scope for improvement for which if any idea comes up in my mind then i surely tell it to Sbenny.

I am pretty confident that i can help in assisting the members of our forum as i have had some experience in assisting where the end result was excellent.

Yes, how to Hack SB Points 😋

Last edited:

PyRoDrAkEn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Pyro

2 years

3. What interests you about becoming part of one of the Staff Teams? Helping test mods

Mod tester team

5. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? Yes, mod tester an be active in tester team

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? Never happpened

I never had probs with teams x_x

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them? My gramps, he was independant(sorry if miss spelled) i learned to be independant too ^^

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them? Never had that

10. How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior? Listen and fix whats not good

11. How do you cope with stress on a regular basis? Take it easy and not stress out

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? Co operating and helping each other out

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for? Yes

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily? As long as I am not working sure cannot use my phone at work x_x

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do? Never happened

16. Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience? School task that I forgot to give back to teacher, I learnt to do stuff on time

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up? The chat ^^

Dont have a thing i dont like

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Happiness and cheering up

20. Do you have any questions for us? Nope

CoppaBollox

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
1.What would you like us to call you? CoppaBollox or Troy

Nearly 2 years

I would to help people, since I started coming back on here, People have helped me so much to learn how to mod. I just want to give back.

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or MOD Tester Team)? Community Team / Mod Tester

Yes, I used to be a *Super Mod* on a site called Total Fifa Leagues. We had around 3k members, my role was to oversee the other moderators and deal with important matters they didn't have access too.

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? My last job, I worked for hermes. The staff were terrible, the management were awful. I got promoted to Manager and changed everything. .

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome? My personal life I'm a warehouse manager. Everyone reports to me. Someone had an issue with one of the supervisors, threatening him. I stepped in. And to keep it short, they no longer work for the business.

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them? My boss, he's brilliant in every area, I know if I'm ever stuck with paperwork, he will help me through it.

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them? My old boss, he didn't know how to manage a team, once he got fired, I took over and the warehouse became the best in the country.

10. How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior? I have had it a lot in my life, you learn to deflect it and not let it get to you. You learn from it.

In my position at work, stress is important, but you learn how to deal with it. You turn it into a positive and think I'm here for my family, to help provide for them. So you knuckle down, and do better.

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? Like you said, working as a team.. Teamwork is important, without teamwork you have no success. You need strong relationships and help each other.

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for? Yes.

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily? Yes, 3-4 hours a day.

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do? My old boss, he wanted something doing a certain way, I knew this woild not work. But, he was my boss so I had to go along with it. When it failed, I told him he should have listened.

Invoice, I did not sent over an invoice on time which ultimately added more money on the bill at work, which was a learning curve on not to do it again.

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up? Everything is organised, you haven't got a problem trying to find things. People are also very helpful.

The chat room, sometimes you have to keep refreshing, but other than that. Everything is good.

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Confidence, Teamwork, the ability to step in when people are acting against the rules.

20. Do you have any questions for us? No.

Imjakuub

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would like you to call me Jakuub or ImJ. ◀

I have been a member for 2 years, 8 months and 23 days. ⏲

I used to be involved in similar projects before I switched to another side. I miss the old days and because I really love users, communication, Android and things related to it and of course that is not all I am more interested in becoming part of the Staff Teams. I recently started developing applications for Android and I would like to see them more deeply from a different perspective and help users as enthusiastic as I am, develop solutions for them so they could enjoy this community even more. That is just amazing! The key is to share and learn with others. ❤

The chosen position should reflect the experiences, impact and changes that you are able to do, all combined with passion for it, that is why I am interested in Core Staff Team position. ✅

Yes, I have. I am pretty experienced in that. Projects and giving needed lead was my daily bread, from design, administration, technology to financial. The XenForo is powerful forum management system which I have used for years and learned everything from scratch by myself. That allowed me to understand the architecture more deeply. Users liked my work. I have given the needed boost to lot of projects, which are ever still on, with hundred thousands of real users. I have given them the life. 📶

During the start of my career, I had to work with a whole team of reluctant people. Reluctance and disrespect were really strange. Working with this team was not easy. I'm glad it's over. I wish it wouldn't happen again. ❌

This situation did not occur only once. There were more of them, but I will tell you a situation where, thanks to my quick response, I prevented people who already have a lot of problems from having more. During the final presentation of the product, I noticed a huge problem in the product, which consisted in an ill-conceived design of the structure, although this went completely beyond me. I designed electronic and software solution for this product. However, I did not wait and immediately explained the problem and added a solution. The result was really beautiful, disabled people were able to use a brand new product without any problems, which was the most important thing for me. 🙏

My best leader comes from work. I can't forget him because he was so motivating. Every time he came into the room, he made the whole room happy, because wherever he went, he brought energy and fresh air. His individual level-based approach was really interesting and that's what I learned from him. Approach people (if possible) individually. If not, create groups and focus on each group and help them achieve their goals only with the help they really need, but always be there for them. 😊

This probably dates back to my childhood, when I went to high school. The teacher bullied us in the form of bad grades, disgusting behavior. There was no one in the class who had a better grade than everyone else. We rode on the same boat. Perfect work was not enough for him. On the contrary, just a bit of insufficient work arranged the worst mark. We thought he was treating his complexes for us. Over time, however, I realized that he had shown me life, as it is very often, cruel. 💪

This should be discussed from both points of view. First, I would try to get advice from a higher person. If this is not possible, as the person may be in the top position, I would try to make an appointment, look at the matter from a second perspective and try to understand why he made his decision the way he did. Subsequently, it is important to say why I think I did not deserve the criticism, together we should find a solution. If that doesn't help, it should go to higher levels, professional level should be a condition for checking his behavior. Otherwise, I would recommend monitoring future behavior and concentrating, if it continues, I would definitely consider changing the position, or even work. The most important thing about any job is to love it, which is not possible when are you undeservedly criticized by your supervisor. 👍

I am not showing that I am stressed. It passes inside me, but my ability is not to show it and not to shout. As for the inner part, I manage stress very well, I am also very ambitious. Situations that cause stress to most people are not worth my time. It is better to focus on the core of the thing and ignore the stress that can be caused and keep it inside, invisible, as if you had none. 😉

I love to be working in teams since every person is unique and you can explore the whole team. You can work, share informations, discuss about them, find the great solution.
Do consultation, share opinions, it's really unlimited world, you do the work better since you are in community of people you may ask for help, maximally focus and even have some fun.
It's really awesome! The only problem starts when the team doesn't colaborate which definitely isn't SBenny's example. 👨‍💼

That would be alright. I do not have any problems with that. 📱

I could devote the time needed to take action on the basis of responsibility, which is the concept of flexibility. If we want it easier. If you need me, I'll be ready every time you need me. (except illness, ...) For sure I would be able to check in daily, that's the easiest thing. 👓

I arranged a meeting with him and explained in detail why I do not agree with him, what pros and cons my solution has. Together we then created a combination of solutions and brought it to perfection. 🏆

I was unable to complete the task on time because I was waiting for a third party who did not cooperate. From this I understand, one cannot rely on the third party, despite promises. 📖

I really like the quantity of features. 🔢

I would improve the design. It is a bit complicated now and ununited. The users are seeking for fast and easy access to what they are looking for and I think that here is space for improvement. Unification of the graphical interface. The site may become more recognizable and the users can get used to faster. 🏞

I think that I can bring myself, which consists of but not limited only to results, experiences, professionality, constant self-development, excellent team work, fixed deadlines with no postponing, but from also lot of another things which I would like to discover together. 👌

Questions are not necessary yet, but over time they will. Questions are really important and with them the answers provided. 🤙

Thank you for reading my application I really appreciate your time spent reading. 😍

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Gabriel or Geb is fine.

4 years and going strong :)

The power to be able to give back and do good for the community and keep things nice and in order.

Core Staff Team,i could do the most good in that team.

I have not worked in a forum setting other than SBenny forum,i have been in the forum for a long time,i started doing whatever i could to help the community,i noticed first it lacked tags for games so i kept on making requests,to help out,until i got a great honor and SBenny specifically made a role for me as The Tagger,from then on i tagged games personally,until i was invited along into the Community Team,from then i kept my old responsibilities,but got new ones,helping out members who needed direction and to understand things,and greet people. This is my experience for working for a forum,it is all positive,and easy for me.

Not working as a team definitely,i feel like that includes most things you would find tough.

I got reported falsely for something i did not do so i got muted for a false reason,i first and foremost messaged the moderator who did it and tried to explain and talk to him about it,he was not being professional and blocked me so i went to the owner,i explained that the moderator falsely muted me just because i said building criticism,like for example how he was not paying attention to both sides and just muted and banned without hearing people out well ,only for a minute. I had to have a conversation explaining and proving my points to the owner,then after that the moderator got punished accordingly. With this i would like to point out i value professional good work over personal feelings when it comes to a position of judgement.

My mother,she was leading by example,always telling me what not to do and do,but proving as to why not and to do,i learned alot of things from her,how to appreciate small things and that we all study and learn until the moment we die,to me she is the greatest leader,she taught me not to give up and always be respectful and thoughtful.

The worst leader i ever met was someone who valued personal friendship over professional work,and rather keep their own opinion,refusing to learn and grow because they think they know everything or that they are right,they were not even willing to listen to me or their team members,be it small decisions as to what to do with something simple,be it a big decison,most importantly,when it came to the important decisions(while i agree every decision in a role of leadership is important,but some more than the other)they let their personal ego and feelings taint the decision and ruined my ,and others focus and thoughts because of his own insecurity about being wrong.

I would of course professionally point out that it is undeserved,why so,and reason with them. If it had to escalate i would take it to their superior.

I cope well with it,for we have to split our personal life from our professional one,but there are times when we must spend time on ourselves and our issues with such things.

Communication,roles,being able to rely on one another to efficiently do the job and do anything we set ourselves to,most importantly being able to talk to one another if an issue that only the other can solve arises. To me working on the staff team looks like a well oiled machine,but with people working in it and looking out not only for their job and responsibilities,butpeople. themselves and one another :).

Yes i am willng to do so.

At least an hour daily,the very least if i am busy with other things as job and etc.

I kindly and professionally brought it up as to what i disagree with,told them that i disagree with x y z,then i explained the reasoning behind why i disagree,and then i went from there,it is a two person process so it really needs to be handled with care and respect.

I promised my friend that i will help him,but i ended up very busy in my personal life and could not help much at all,from that i learned that promises should only be made if you know for sure you can complete them,and only made if it is something you can for sure complete,i learned that i should plan ahead more deeply and think about what i offer to people,to schedule myself better and to pay attention to any possible outcomes.

I love the system itself,the way the forum is created and the creative ways we can help and support one another. I really like that we can find anything very very easily,simply,and quickly,but even if we are not sure,people are there to help us out.

I do not like how leeching and using one account per device is required unless you top up or get special permission,but i am sure that the second thing has its reasons,and i am sure the site is always actively working against leeches,i am very sure of that.

I can bring counseling to just about anyone,putting things into order,and keeping the system up and going.

No questions,if i would get approved i am sure i would have some questions,until then,it shall stay this way.:)

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Ife

2 years

I love helping people and making newcomers feel welcomed and playing modded games.

I would love to be a Community Team member and a MOD Tester

No. Sbenny is my first.

In my place of work, I'm in charge of supervising the team and scheduling team meetings. I've had to deal with teammates deliberately missing meetings and some showing inconsistency towards their work. I usually just kill them with kindness and make sure to remind them of their responsibilities every hour before the set time. There are also those who try to bully their way out of their work. I just remain insistent. Polite yet firm.

I once provided contents needed by my teammate for a paying client. She had a lot on her plate and forgot she was supposed to provide it. It wasn't in my Job description to do so but I knew that the success of the team is also my success. Rather than outing my teammate I gave her what she needed so the client could be happy.

My current Boss. He is a very patient and generous man. He provides for whatever is needed, though unrelated, for us to get the job done. Like providing money for data or fuel so we have the internet connection or phone power needed to enable us to work. He also makes sure to carry the team along and takes time to explain even when the question sounds stupid. He also knows when to be firm and when to be tough. I have been on the receiving end of this kindness and I try to emulate his character and also be better when working with my team.

The worst leader is probably one of my lecturers from the Uni. He lacked all the qualities I mentioned above. He was strict for no good reason and seemed to make working on projects more difficult. What I learned? The success of a teammate or a subordinate could pave the way for your success. You could be in need of the person you work with or the person who works for you. I make it my goal to treat everyone with respect whether as a teammate or a subordinate.

I would try to explain from my pov. And if the person is insistent, I usually just keep silent for the sake of peace, however breif it is.

Music. Good and blissful music. Games help too. Watching Tv Series or Funny skits. Talking to God and Volunteering on Sbenny. Sbenny has been such a great help.

Helping others and knowing the team will help you too. Working together to improve the community. Being patient and supportive with one another.

I'm willing to do whatever is necessary. Joining the chat associated with the team is preferable though.

Yes, I would. I usually dedicate half of the free time I have to Sbenny. Wherever or whenever I can't, I'll ask for help.

I made sure to not just mention my disagreement but also provided a better solution.

To be proactive, set reminders or do the task immediately before you have the chance to forget. Or ask for help if you're stuck and don't know what to do.

I love the familiarity, it's user friendly. I also love the fact that both the Pro members and the regulars can contribute a lot to the platform. Imagine not having any leadership role or not having a role where you can contribute to something in the physical world but you come to Sbenny and Sbenny gives you the chance to do that and more. It's also easy to navigate, which is pretty important.

I'm yet to find one.

Well, I'm here to help. I'll do what I can to help and will do my best to listen to instructions and follow the rules. I'll contribute more as I gain more experience.
I don't know if I'll do something major for the community but If there is something major that is in my power to do, I'll do it. When necessary, I'll also be dropping suggestions that will help the Sbenny community.

None that I can think of right now.

Last edited:

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I would like to be able to do mod testers but only for LP mods since I give so much help to so many people every day or almost! I would love to have an LP nameplate that Sbenny surely could come up with if There is 😁, I have never worked anywhere but in this forum I put my heart into it because I have been here for 2 years and I have learned a lot of things starting from the mod With LP yes! But I'm still mod, I apologize I apologize for writing in my own words but I am very spontaneous and therefore I hope someone will consider 😁😁😁 I also wish I could cancel the threads that are not good, I don't expect much ! 🤗 I wrote simply with my heart, so Sbenny and all the staff will decide, I send my best regards ........
Marialisa ❤

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I would like to be able to do mod testers but only for LP mods since I give so much help to so many people every day or almost! I would love to have an LP nameplate that Sbenny surely could come up with if There is 😁, I have never worked anywhere but in this forum I put my heart into it because I have been here for 2 years and I have learned a lot of things starting from the mod With LP yes! But I'm still mod, I apologize I apologize for writing in my own words but I am very spontaneous and therefore I hope someone will consider 😁😁😁 I also wish I could cancel the threads that are not good, I don't expect much ! 🤗 I wrote simply with my heart, so Sbenny and all the staff will decide, I send my best regards ........
Marialisa ❤
Marialisa, you need to answer the questions given above, a simple passage won't work, copy the questions stated in the first post of the thread and answer them accordingly, post them here after that, it's an application.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Marialisa, you need to answer the questions given above, a simple passage won't work, copy the questions stated in the first post of the thread and answer them accordingly, post them here after that, it's an application.
Thank you very much fox 🤗

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Marialisa

2 years

Being able to help those in trouble especially with Lucky Patcher

Community Team

No I've ever worked anywhere else only in this forum

I didn't work in a group! I do mod With LP and I love this forum and the whole community

Someone downloaded a licensed Mod apk but was looking for help in the general chat because they didn't know what to do with the license, I offered to help and it was fine, even if my modsSomeone downloaded a licensed Mod apk but was looking for help in the general chat because they didn't know what to do with the license, I offered to help and it was fine, even if my mods they are not licensed!

Well! I always want to talk about the forum, at the beginning of my arrival here I started making mods With LP but being a beginner I worked With BlackEden and Azura Shadow they helped me a lot in my mistakes and for me they are 2 very dear leaders

Back in school my very rebellious classmates made fun of me because I have always been a quiet girl, but they wanted me to be like them! But when I said it's okay as I am, they made fun of me by spreading rumors and slander about me, this is the worst leader, I think it is very good to always be yourself and be accepted for who we are

I would be disappointed, but I would try to clarify calmly and politely

I listen to very relaxing music And make mods in the forum

Collaboration with respect to each other

If it is associated with the forum yes

I'm usually in the forum everyday to make mods, it's not hard for me! I'm free

It never happened! But if it should happen I think the only thing to do is clarify

That we must never give up, in fact I have never given up obstacles if we cannot overcome them because it is impossible then patience!

I like everything about the forum

I would say it is perfect

Everything that needs to be done will be done, mods and more that can be useful for the Sbenny community

No ! I send you my best regards to all of you! thank you so much for being there!

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Marialisa

2 years

Being able to help those in trouble especially with Lucky Patcher

Community Team

No I've ever worked anywhere else only in this forum

I didn't work in a group! I do mod With LP and I love this forum and the whole community

I did not find it difficult to help others! I'll give you just one example: They wrote in the general chat how to change the cover of the Sbenny profile, I offered to help ,A bit complicated but everything went well!

Well! I always want to talk about the forum, at the beginning of my arrival here I started making mods With LP but being a beginner I worked With BlackEden and Azura Shadow they helped me a lot in my mistakes and for me they are 2 very dear leaders

Back in school my very rebellious classmates made fun of me because I have always been a quiet girl, but they wanted me to be like them! But when I said it's okay as I am, they made fun of me by spreading rumors and slander about me, this is the worst leader, I think it is very good to always be yourself and be accepted for who we are

I would be disappointed, but I would try to clarify calmly and politely

I listen to very relaxing music And make mods in the forum

Collaboration with respect to each other

If it is associated with the forum yes

I'm usually in the forum everyday to make mods, it's not hard for me! I'm free

It never happened! But if it should happen I think the only thing to do is clarify

That we must never give up, in fact I have never given up obstacles if we cannot overcome them because it is impossible then patience!

@Marialisa You have to answer all questions.