Staff Teams Application (Updated 6/12/2022)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ayodex

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
1. What would you like us to call you?

Ade

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?

1 year

3. What interests you about becoming part of one of the Staff Teams?

I'm am a bit fascinated and curious about how the group run

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or Mod Tester Team)?

Mod Tester

5. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

I have,mostly was just approving posts

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

At school,we were given a practical to construct some things, most were not following instructions, and by chance i was the group leader, at the end i had to do the storm myself

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

The answer above should be suited.
The outcome was actually B+,cause doing it myself took time and the situation was time limited.

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them?

My class rep, we were asked to perform some activities, but half of us said we weren't going it cause we have done it before, this dude had to convince the half for a good hour.
That day i realized patience is virtue

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them?

This was from work,i was new into the job, still learning the basics, some superiors were putting me through. Then they assigned me to this guy, this guy didn't help at all, he gave me files to fill,the file took me a day to fill cause i had to keep meeting other superiors cause mine didn't put me through, the next day he have me a query,for delaying the job.That day I learnt that

10. How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior?

Listen to the criticism and try to work on it

11. How do you cope with stress on a regular basis?

Reading and drawing

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

It look good,working together to achieve a common goal.
Co-operation.

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for?

Yes,ofcourse

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

Yes,at most i might miss a day

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do?

Followed their step and found where it led to

16. Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience?

I learnt that if i have a task,i should do it the day i get it to avoid failure.

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up?

The notification bar

18. What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up?

Probably cause it hard to get sb points

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

Simplicity of the pages ,and how to access it.

20. Do you have any questions for us?

Do i stand a chance?
🤔

ShadowCat88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mary

Since May 6th, 2018

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or Mod Tester Team)?
Mod Tester Team

5. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
I have not.

6. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
The toughest team I've had to work with was when I was a server. Most of the servers were nice and willing to work with me but there were some who weren't so nice. One would constantly ask me to get different side dishes and make milkshakes for her, would never say thank you and then would criticize me for what I made. The rest of the servers were nicer and were easier to work with.

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
Well, one situation I was in was back when I was working as a CSR. I took a call from a woman who had no idea how to get to her destination so I stayed on the phone with her, guiding her through each street she had to go to until she got to where she needed to go.

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them?
The best leader I've ever worked with was a manager at my first job. He was very nice and knew how to talk to the servers with the right amount of humor, while also telling us what needed to be done.

9. Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them?
The worst leader I've worked with was another manager when I was a server. I liked him but he was always very blunt when he talked to us and very rough with how he talked, almost rude. I learned that most people do not like being told what to do so bluntly and directly.

I would consider what they'd said and remember it.

I cope with stress by writing about anything on my mind.

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
Working on a team for me, looks like being in communication with the other members of the team and working out any problems together.

13. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for?
Yes, I am.

14. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
I'd be able to dedicate at least 8 hours to the responsibilities. And yes, I'd be able to check in daily.

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do?
When I was a CSR, I had a manager telling me to handle a call a different way then a different manager had told me. I ended up following the instructions that the first manager had given me.

16. Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience?
When I was a CSR, I had a customer call in about having trouble getting into their car. I followed protocol to help them get in and nothing worked. When that happens, protocol said to send them a new card for the cars. This customer did not want a new card and would not let me send him a new card. I was unable to do anything for him and he hung up on me. I learned from that experience that I could do everything that I was able to do and some people just would not be happy about that.

17. What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up?
I really like how it's set up with the menu at the top. It's very accessible for me.

18. What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up?
I really like how the site is set up actually. There's nothing that I don't like about it.

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
I feel that my ability to look at things analytically would help me solve different issues.

I do not.

hoangalexandroid

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
- You can call me Hoang
- I have been a member of Sbenny for about 2 years
- I look forward to being able to experiment with game mods to bring everyone the best quality game mods
- I want to be a Mod Tester Team
No
-I have never worked in a group.
-I don't find it difficult to help others! I will show you an example: There was a person who failed to install a game on his computer. I asked them if the instructions were correct. I installed for them the game they played successfully
-It was my grandfather who gave me the virtue of being calm
-To this day I have yet to meet the worst leader I know. But if someone is a bad leader, I try to avoid the mistakes they make
-If that's the case I'll stay calm and consider what they say. If they're right, I'll correct my mistake and never do it again
-When I'm stressed, I often listen to soft music and exercise to relieve stress
-Teamwork for me is a hobby, it helps me make friends. Help me to work with everyone to create quality projects for everyone
- Yes
I can spend 1 to 2 hours on the forum and often check in every day
-That time when my team made a presentation, I did not agree with the way my team leader's presentation was designed. And I came up with my design for the presentation, and I was supported by the team leader and everyone on the team.
-That's when my presentation crashed because I unplugged the USB before I finished copying the presentation, causing my team to be reprimanded. I have learned a lesson not to be too hasty
-There are diverse categories suitable for everyone in the forum
-Haven't built Dark Mode for the web, I often go to the web at night and the web is too bright, making me uncomfortable when entering
-Yes
-No

MCmaniac2004

Math Wizard
Member for 2 years
MCmaniac or MCmaniac2004.

3 months and 15 days.

it interests me cause I like talking to people on this website.

Community team.

no, I have not.

I have not been part of a hard group at all.

a couple of my friends were arguing and I told them to stop arguing and then they stopped arguing altogether.

the leader I want to talk about is my father which he passed away this past august but he helped me out with some of my life altogether.

I don't have any worst leaders at all.

I usually just walk away from the person that is criticizing me.

11. How do you cope with stress regularly?
I fidget with my legos or my zipper bracelet.

what it looks like to me is talking things out when some people have a problem.

I cant join Viber on my school computer but hopefully, if I get a phone I will get it.

a couple of hours a day and yes I will be able to check in daily.

I don't think I ever disagreed with a leaders instruction or point of view.

whenever I forget to do the dishes and what I learned from it is to do the dishes when I am asked to do them.

I like everything about how the site is set up.

there really isn't anything I don't like about how the website is set up I like everything on how it is.

I could help people with questions that they have and help fix problems.

I don't have any questions but I may have a few in the future.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I am applying as a moderator because I want to join your fantastic Club and I want to help your colleagues and give a hand to Sbenny rather than when there is no one connected I have a lot of free time and I also donate to Sbenny because I do not want this fantastic site closes so every now and then I donate to the site also direct 10 euros or 5 euros to Sbenny many times being a brother to me if you make me a moderator I will do my best to help Ban who makes an idiot of me you can trust 100% I am on yours site me my mom almost a year and I left my friend from Pescara Enrico I hope you make me a moderator you will not regret it good evening good job colleagues ;)

To show that I am a reliable person as a moderator here are my latest posts I want serious people and not idiots in our Sbenny family
1 Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells v41.1.802 Unlimited Moves Hack (updated) Mod apk
2 Bubble Witch 3 Saga v7.15.7 Unlimited Money, Unlimited Lives etc (updated) Mod apk
My latest programs uploaded here on Sbenny
1 Winrar 6.10 + Crack
2 Office 2007 SP1
3 Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 PS2 USA
I don't know English so out of respect for both the forum and for everyone I use Google Translate ;)

To know us even better that you can trust me I am 32 years old I work with my Dad he is a surveyor and I help him and his colleagues in my free time I dedicate myself only to sbanny I still live with my parents but hopefully next year I'm going to live alone in one of my Dad's houses, paying the regular rent, the choice is yours, dear colleagues I hope you do me good job moderator at all Last thing I add forgotten I'm Italian I'm from Brescia ;)

I add then I finished that you have to be better known to become a moderator as I want to become 2 words are not enough you have to know each other to be able to trust each other or am I wrong? good job colleagues SbennyTopia TEAM ;) ❤🤗
Hello there @MDark,
please fill the application format on the main post of the thread like the others above you.

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I prefer Shae, chipsqwert was the name I came with when I was in a rush to create my account. I'm planning on changing my username once I have enough sb points.

A year and a few months.

It may sound cheesy but I love to share the same warm welcome I got when I first got here.

Community Team.

Nope and Sbenny will be my first one if I ever get hired. I try to avoid forums like this before but as they say "new year, new me".

My thesis group in senior high. Mainly because we're very dysfunctional and uncoordinated. I tried to be the middle man for every thing and do as much as task I can to prevent my group from further collapsing.

When I was still in school, most students will offer their help to the teacher and I was one of them. We were task on organizing every test papers in every class the teacher was attending and with how many students there were in each classrooms there were bound to be mistakes if you're not careful. One of my classmates got very fed up with how much papers were still there to organized until their work suddenly became sloppy, and she misplaced a few test papers and puts them in a different class. They know what they're doing and so were the rest of my classmates organizing with me but like my other classmate they're also fed with it and just allowed it. For my part I thought if we messed up we're going to get punished and blamed, so I toughened myself up and fixed it myself. The teacher thanked us, especially me because my classmates told our teacher that I did most of the work and gave me plus points directly to recitation.

My dad. Even though life throws us a lot of hardships my dad does his best to lift us up and guide our family to the best versions of ourselves. He's a good and patient man, and does whatever he can to provide us what we need. He's been one of my inspiration in my life and gives me the motivation to better.

My physics teacher in my senior year. At first I thought he was a very cool guy and expected us to get along, but as the months goes by he quickly showed what type of person he really was. He's childish and immature. He liked to mess with us and especially me because I'm the one of the only few people that doesn't submit to his "superiority". He liked to put me up on the stop even though I told him I don't know the answer and he aimed on making fun of me in front of the entire class, but of course he can't because most of the class were on my side and it was not long until people in my class started hating on him. I always stand up to his bullying and his ugly antics. I learned from that year that some people are not going to like you but people who does will stick up beside and give you the support you need.

I will handle them like any other criticisms, even though their harsh and undeserved they are still some truth to them.

Play games, talk to friends, exercise, and play with my dogs.

Cooperation and working as whole not individuals.

of course, anything necessary to help the forum

I try to log in everyday and check some updates or new mods in the site. So yes I can.

I tried to be the middle man of the group, providing my insights to the leader and never taking any side to prevent the group from collapsing.

To be diligent and attentive. Things are not always easy and asking for help is not very degrading.

It's friendly, you can always find someone to talk to or someone to ask something about. It's also easy to navigate and allows you to contribute which is great.

I haven't one yet. Most of the problems I see were caused by the users lack of understanding to the rules and guidelines.

I'm confident I can assist people and help them figure what their hoping to understand. This will be my first "kinda" job if I ever got accepted and so I'm hungry for experiences and open for suggestions. The forum has my full dedication and support.

None yet for the moment.

Felix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years

-Felix

-8 Months

-to get to know other people bind relationships and solve tasks

-Community Team

- I never worked in a forum before

-In school, we had a group project(always 4 people in one group) and we could choose who we would work with, but I was sick that day and got divided into a group with 2 people who did nothing but nonsense so I and the other person had to do all the work alone.

-I have never took real action alone, I mostly just pointed the problem out or discovered and solved it together

-it is my English teacher, he is strict when needed to be but calm and helpful if anyone needs help the explanations he gives are really good understandable and he doesn't mind repeating something multiple times.

-she was often sick and given lots of homework which weren't well explained because of her absence

-I would remain calm and try to get a talk with him/her

-I cope with stress this way: with talks and chats with friends reading or listening to music

-People which are willing to share and can be a functional Team even under pressure

-Yes I am

-I can check daily for 2-3 hours a day

-(same person as in question 9) she demanded to write an exam even though she was most of the time sick and we couldn't learn properly, I disagreed with her and she sent me to the principal, in the end, the principal gave me right and we didn't have to write an exam

-my goal is to study but I messed up my exams multiple times and my grades got worse and worse since then I am working on it in every way possible to keep them good as they are now

The specific search bar which shows you the names/members as soon as you enter a letter

-For me, it's the free SB points ad, because I can't use it because it shows me something wrong

To relieve the stress of other Sbenny helpers and Generally everyone who needs help

-Not for now

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
You can call me Jay or Jasuki, either is fine with me 😊

I believe it has been six months since I have joined now​

I've always enjoyed being a part of large online communities working together to help in one way or another. They always feel like surrogate families and that's something that has always appealed to me and is something that is very strong within this community.​

Quite frankly I'm interested in all 3 positions but if I had to choose in order of most interest I would have to say my first choice would be to join the Core Staff Team. My second choice would be to join the Community Team.​

Yes, I've worked in several throughout the years. My roles have mostly been that of admin/moderator. The expectations of me were basically to keep things running smoothly by keeping an eye on everyone's interactions, responding promptly to situations needing intervention, deleting/warning/blocking of messages or members who were breaking the rules or being disrespectful, working to fix any errors that should pop up, keeping familiar with all the members on a friendly level, settle disputes between members, remaining vigilant at all times, coming up with new/fun ways to get everyone to involve themselves with group activities (even making sure to get the shyer of members to feel comfortable enough to join), keeping a firm hand to discipline when necessary without misusing my power, etc.​

The toughest team I've had to work on would have been one where I was a moderator for a very popular Youtuber/Streamer who had an immensely large community. The sheer size of the community was what was tough in itself. When there are that many members with all those different personalities there are definitely going to be quite a few issues arising at all times so if you weren't able to deal with things promptly and calmly it could be very easy to let things slip or to lose your cool. We were a very limited team of individuals the streamer trusted as much as if it were he himself so we took all of the burdens onto ourselves and worked as if we were a small army instead of group of people in the double digits. We would sit down quite frequently and come up with plans of "attack" according to everyone's individual strengths and weaknesses which in turn allowed us to all rotate and make up for each other wherever he or she was lacking and also let us support each other's strengths to allow everyone to shine.​

When I was first starting out as the lowest level moderator for the group I mentioned above I had happened to be the only one online when a very unpleasant situation broke out among several members of the community and there was no one for me to report to like my position was supposed too. Since I couldn't follow normal procedures I decided to take the initiative and engaged the individuals head on to try and calm the situation down on my own before anything escalated even further which would have resulted in several bans. The situation started out as just a simple disagreement among a small group but soon blew up even more due to other people inserting themselves into the situation and escalating it even more. The more people that got involved the more heated the words were getting and it broke out into a very nasty verbal war between over 30 different people. I decided to jump in head first and asked to hear from each person individually whatever they wanted to say or get acrossed. I told them that I would take the time to hear out each and every one of them as long as they remained calm and waited their turns. I spent hours that day talking to each and every person involved to get their point of view in the situation and before I finished each conversation I made sure to come up with the best way to end their personal grievance. All I asked was that they halted the public argument during the time in which I was having my one on ones with them all and during then it allowed them all to calm their heads. Some were more difficult than others to appease but they were all grateful and impressed to have been receiving special attention just to hear their sides of the situation instead of being blown off or treated as one big mass. By the time I was done speaking with them all they had all been appeased and before even being asked too they had all apologized to not only the people involved but also to the rest of the group members who were just caught in the crosshairs, the rest of the mods (offline), the owner/streamer and myself. They were all incredibly sincere and even decided to do things in the future to make up for what they had caused and it was a really beautiful and eye opening situation for me as a fledgling mod. As for the outcome aside from what I have already said I was promoted to an admin on top of just a moderator due to my quick thinking and genuine way of problem solving and communication with that many angry members without once losing my calm.​

I'd have to thank my mother for being the best role model and leader I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is the reason why I have become the woman I am today who can handle any problem that gets thrown at me with a calm and collected mindset. My mother is a very intelligent, calm, and kind woman. These are all aspects that have made her a fantastic leader whenever it was called for from her. She can analyze any situation and find the best possible solution for everyone within the shortest amount of time possible. She has always been my role model due to her never losing her cool in these types of situations. I've learned how to set myself aside and put myself in the shoes of others when dealing with issues and also how to quickly come to an outcome that is able to benefit all parties showing no favoritism.​

The worst leader I have ever worked with was someone who would put their personal feelings into the situations and would use them to sway the situations in their favor. This in turn would make situations worse due to interference that was completely unnecessary. As a moderator when you are sorting issues you should never let your own personal opinions interfere with the situation you are currently trying to sort out. Whenever this person got involved the situations would more often than not get worse and need further moderation from those higher above when it was a situation that should have been settled quite easily to begin with. From watching this person I learned to never allow my personal feelings into any situations where it's my job to mediate.​

Whether deserved or undeserved I would reflect on the criticism and work on improving myself in whatever aspect it might be regardless of the situation. Ignoring criticism or getting upset at it is just a form of weakness, you should always use it as a stepping stone to bettering yourself.​

My stress relieving activities are playing video games, reading manga/manhua/manhwa, listening to music, and converting stress into creativity via graphic design/drawing. I'm a self taught artist and I'm hoping that maybe someday (if I'm chosen to join the core staff) I can put all my hard work to use for you guys through my graphics when I get good enough to do so.​

While working in a team it should be like a family or a well oiled machine. Basically when a team is working together effectively it flows just like breathing. Where one person lacks, another picks it up thoughtlessly. It's like auto pilot to backup a team mate or cover them where necessary.​

Absolutely, I already have Viber on both my phone and my PC along with discord, telegram, and google voice.​

As much time is needed of me, I can check in constantly throughout the day from wherever and whenever. I'm on my pc pretty much all day/night long. Even when I'm working I'm on my PC so I can pretty much be omnipresent. As for daily check ins I already do that now so that would be easy for me.​

This was still during the time period where I was working with the "leader" from question 9. He wanted to get rid of an entire section of the forum dedicated to a specific thing because he said there wasn't enough of us to keep up with the workload and wanted to "trim the fat" as he called it. The section itself wasn't very largely used but the people who did use it were very passionate about it and would of had nowhere else to go if that section was gotten rid of. It's not as if it was an unused section he simply just didn't want to deal with any extra work and didn't care about the people who loved that sections feelings in the least bit. Instead of allowing the section to be closed down I took the whole thing under my wing on top of all of the other work I was doing at the time (this was a while after my promotion and I was managing 80% of the forum on my own at this point) including parts like maintenance and coding which I had never done beforehand and made sure to keep that section running for the small community of members that used it. It was a lot of work for me and I had a steep learning curve with some of it but I made sure to study and taught myself what was needed and kept it going on my own. It made me happy to keep that little safe space for those members going regardless of what I needed to do to keep it going. I never asked for anything in return but a few of the members got together and bought me a limited edition pop funko that I had always been wanting as a thank you present and it was one of the happiest moments of my life, I actually happy cried 😅 Was one of the sweetest things anyone's ever done for me.​

As a 28 year old there have been plenty of times where I've failed to meet my goals, it's a natural part of life. No one likes failing but I feel it's necessary for growth because every time I've failed it's always pushed me to get better, do better, be faster, work harder, etc to make the chances of it happening again get less and less each time.​

I love how the website is currently set up to allow for maximum socialization. The website is basically screaming "BE SOCIAL" and I absolutely love that about it. I initially joined because I wanted somewhere I could join and become a part of a family like community and SBenny definitely didn't disappoint.​

I don't currently have any complaints but if I ever come across anything I'll make sure to bring it up, promise!​

If I were to join the Core Staff Team I'm confident that I could be of great use to not only the community members but also the other SBenny staff members as well. My sociability, hardworkingness, organizational skills, omnipresence, kindness, creativity, fast pace, ability to learn anything necessary or asked of me, ability to follow orders as well as the ability to lead when necessary, adaptability, patience, exceptional team working ability, and much more will be 100% put into my work here as a Core Team member if selected. I will never put less than my all into the work I do and I would absolutely love to be able to dedicate that all to you guys here working for SBenny and for those keeping the community alive. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here with you all and would love to help give back, I just hope that there is currently a spot open and that I am worthy enough to even be thought of to fill it. If there is any type of testing or prerequisite that you require of me to become a Core member then I will gladly do whatever you ask of me.​

I have no questions at this time, I sincerely hope I hear from one of you and I very much look forward to it! If not then I just want to thank you for even taking the time to read my application and for all the work you guys do to keep this site going.​
anime5.gif

supert1979

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Super T

A little over 2 years

Learning new things about coding/modding and just meeting new people who share my interests.

Core Staff Team, but I am willing to start anywhere and move up to staff team.

Yes, I have done a little forum monitoring, and really enjoyed it. You get to meet new people and help new users.

Oh wow, the best one I can think of was our Sales team... They would sell new products and then expect us (the development team) to just build it without knowing how long it might take us. We educated them that building custom software takes time and requirements, is not as easy as just saying yes all the time.
Eventually they did understand and we invited them into our sprint planning,

I once found that we were sending data to the wrong client by accident. I found the problem and why it was happening and then met with the department VP and told them what was happening, why it was happening, and how to correct it.
This helped them manage bad feelings between us and the client.

The best leader I ever worked for would let me struggle just enough to where I would figure out how to solve the problem, and knew exactly where my strengths and weaknesses were. I would ask him why he let me struggle for so long, and he said "if I would have have helped you, you would not have learned how to debug that code like you can now", and so I do the same for anyone I teach. I let them struggle just enough to where they can fix it, if they apply themselves.

Ah, the worst leader I had thought he was the best software engineer on the planet, and told me I would never code software. 2 years later I was a full time software engineer.
I learned that if you dont taken an interest in what your employees want, they will never respect you, or feel like you can lead them anywhere.

I think I would try to educate them politely on why they might be wrong, and let them know that I would rather not argue with them, but I wished they could see it from my point of view.

Reading, listening to music, or trying to mod a game I want to play,

Communication is key to a team and its success. I think the ability to talk and teach will make any team successful.

Yes, of course.

Well, I work from home and always have the Sbenny forum up, so I would say a lot, at least multiple times a day.

I had a leader that only thought about profit and bottom line. I explained to them that its not always about money, but about how employees feel that makes productivty increase.
I want to show new modders here that there are people to help, and this a great community for new and advanced people.

I failed at making a report for a client one time because I didnt want to ask for help on fields I should have been able to find.
I told my boss this and he told me that I should never feel bad for asking anyone for help, and we talked with the client and got more time to finish the report.

The collaboration, and all the people on here wanting to interact and learn new things.

Not really anything that I can think of. There were a couple of very high level modders that never responded back to me a newer modder.

I would say that I would help new modders feel welcome here, and that this site is a place for people who want to learn, succeed. I had almost given up hope on learning to mod if it hadnt been for one of your staff, and I would like to do the same thing for other people.
I think thats the best thing about this site. Even though you are all busy helping and fulfilling requests, there was someone here that really saw how much I wanted to learn this and talked with me.

No, not really... I think this site is great, and have used and posted mods on here, and also read a ton of forum posts.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
-Haven't built Dark Mode for the web, I often go to the web at night and the web is too bright, making me uncomfortable when entering
There is a dark mode, go to the very bottom, youll see a green wave pattern, top left button says "light theme", click/tap it and then choose dark mode :)

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years

Harry would be fine

1 Year 11 Months 2 days

To learn more about this forum. I have observed that the staff has more knowledge than the other members, so it would be great to learn more about this forum and to help everyone.

Community Team

This is my First Forum.... Although now I have worked as a mod tester in this forum

In my school days we used to have a Cricket team and we used to play matches with other schools. We had a very good composed team but with a lot of quarrels between the team member. I was the Captain and the team wanted me to remove a player from the team. He was a good player but was going through a rough patch. Cutting short they said they will not Co-operate until the player was removed. So yeah that was the toughest team. I tried to convince many of players giving them a advice that each player goes through a rough patch that doesn't mean he has lost his form and must be removed. I was successful in convincing them.

A simple issue in our school... Had a short circuit. No one was going forward to turn off the main switch. They were waiting for the janitor. But it would have been dangerous. So I just went and turned it off. The outcome I got a heavy scolding from my Parents, Teacher but was praised by my friends....

My Sport's Teacher. He was the one who encouraged me to take part in cricket. Helped me in perfecting my cricketing shots. Never scolded me. A very calm and composed personality....

Yes we had to make a science project and one of the senior was made our leader. He just rejected all our ideas and kept on saying he has some wonderful ideas in his head. We thought he was working with us but at the science Fair we found that he was just making our project worst. He wanted the other class to win because his girlfriend was in that class!!!

I believe that criticism is must in your life. Not unnecessary criticism, but any criticism to improve my work would be beneficial. Ignoring undeserved criticism might be a good solution....

You may think I am Mad 😏😏 but whenever I am tensed I just speak with my subconscious mind... It gives me answer for my every yes every question..

A team work is what I love and that is what I look forward in a team. Yes there will be dispute but at the day's end you should be on good terms

I am already on Discord and Viber!!

I would like to inform you that lately I have been less active but now since I have completed my exam I can check in daily and give atleast 3-4 hours a day

The Science leader remember..... I disagreed with him... But he just kicked me out of the group. I went to my teacher complained. He was warned I was back in team but the results were bad .... I stood my ground when no one did and that's what I learned..

So yeah I failed to hit a six in a crucial match and we went out of the tournament... I learned how to cope with my feelings after that incident

I love the site itself which includes everything

Nothing!!

I will try to be creative in solving the problems

Am I hired 😅😅

Thatssomy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year

Myron or that's so myron

4 months

I would like to help better this site in doing so better myself aswell

4. Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team or Community Team)?
I would like to be placed on the Staff team

No I have not so I would like this as a new experience for me and to help other who are new to this site

In school we had to do a group project and I was place with no one I know and I had social anxiety therefore there was a little confusion and conflict but we had to work it out or get a zero

7. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome? Well when report cards came out I saw my friends and well it wasn't as good as she need so what I did was since I need a little help studying I went to her house and we studied together for weeks and we got better grades and a relationship out of it

8. Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them? My dad is the best Ieader I could ever hope to be he was a good leader because no matter what he did what he needed to do for me and my little brother and he worked an 8 hour shift with a hurt shoulder and knows how to keep a level head and has made so of the best decisions for me

My teacher on his bad days he'd give us work and say do no partners no talking what I think made him a bad leader was his lack of communication with me and the class room so we never came to a common ground

I'd as respectfully as I can try to come to a common ground with him so I can get a understanding of why he is criticizing me

Well please don't judge but when my big brother on my mom side got shot I smoked marijuana but I have tried to quit and I now talk about my feelings

12. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? Being able to to efficiently communicate with ur team and feeling safe to voice your opinions

Yes what ever u need me to do

Yes would be able to check in daily

15. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do?well
Well I Said my dad Is a good leader but that doesn't mean that we disagree this one time he wanted me to come stay with him because of where my mom stayed at the time but I felt different I felt like they should have the double custody that the jury gave them so I voiced how I thought I should go about the situation and how I felt at her house and though it took a little convincing my dad eventually agreed to let me go about how I want to get around the house to house thing

I fail to meet my school's expectations multiple times but after I get suspended for basically not listening and doing what ever I wanted but I missed out on a couple fun things and work so I had catching up to do it was hard so I had to get my stuff together

I mean there are a couple things nothing in particular

Nothing it good 👍 right now

19. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Basically I could bring my problem solving skills and the way I handle things and my level of creativity to the team to just add that extra little bit and if you give me the opportunity to be apart of this I'm sure as time goes on I can develop more things that I can bring to the team

20. Do you have any questions for us?no I'm go as far as I know

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Shae, but I think some of the moderators and comm team members knew that already.

Almost 2 years now

Being a comm team member is not enough. I think I can do more and help this community more.

The Core Staff Team.

Yep here in sbenny. I'm a community team member, I don't know why I still don't have the badge though it triggers me a little. I was expected to be the bridge between members and the core staff.

My thesis group in senior high. Mainly because we're very dysfunctional and uncoordinated. I tried to be the middle man for every thing and do as much as task I can to prevent my group from further collapsing. Still them.

Well it happened just recently here in the forum. I was looking through the genchat and I saw this salty guy badmouthing the forum. I don't why no one saw him, but he was spouting toxic things about the members, staff, and sbenny so I ask him what's his problem. Then when I clicked on his profile I saw that he made an introduction but it was full of nasty things, his opening words were I think "suckon this nuts" and I reported him. Then he got banned the next day I think.

Last time I answered my dad and he still is but I want to give a shout out to a great leader that I know (I'm not sure if she counts as a leader). Yoda, well honestly I learned a lot from her being open minded about stuff is the best thing. But what made Yoda great for me is that I feel like she's always there, she's like the older sister I never had. She's always been nice and tells me that we need to be open minded about things so we can better assist the situation. She's also a good listener. She was I think upset with me last time, but she was still there for me.

My physics teacher in my senior year. At first I thought he was a very cool guy and expected us to get along, but as the months goes by he quickly showed what type of person he really was. He's childish and immature. He liked to mess with us and especially me because I'm the one of the only few people that doesn't submit to his "superiority". He liked to put me up on the stop even though I told him I don't know the answer and he aimed on making fun of me in front of the entire class, but of course he can't because most of the class were on my side and it was not long until people in my class started hating on him. I always stand up to his bullying and his ugly antics. I learned from that year that some people are not going to like you but people who does will stick up beside and give you the support you need. Still him.

I will handle them like any other criticisms, even though their harsh and undeserved they are still some truth to them.

Play games, talk to friends, exercise, and play with my dogs.

My answer is still cooperation and working as whole not individuals.

I'm already using viber with the comm team.

I'm an active member of the community. I try to log in everyday to check the forum.

I tried to be the middle man of the group, providing my insights to the leader and never taking any side to prevent the group from collapsing.

To be diligent and attentive. Things are not always easy and asking for help is not very degrading.

It's friendly, you can always find someone to talk to or someone to ask something about. It's also easy to navigate and allows you to contribute which is great.

Now that I'm in community team there's a lot of problems here in the forum. But the biggest is the problem with handling the expanding number of people joining the forum. That's why I want to join the core staff so I can help more.

Dedication and effort. If I'm being honest I've been a trainee for almost 5 months now and it's a darn long time so I don't consider myself as a trainee anymore. Even though without the badge that signifies my position I'm still here doing my best to help the forum.

Where's my badge and the lamb sauce.

faithofLUCK

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Luck is okay

About 11 months

Because I really want to help because many users are getting ignored so I'll help all of them

Core staff

I haven't this would be my first time

The time when the our team won't cooperate so I'll just use my high voice and inspiring speech to motivate them

When our team is out funded and getting wreck I'll help by collecting or saving 10% of my earnings every day and I'll teach everyone the same

My father and my mother cause they listen and knows how to balance our funds

That would be our class president before she would just cry attention seeker

I'll handle it with understanding so I can improve

By letting my emotions out

I really want to work with team because having a team is like in our home

Yes

I would check more than 8 hours a day and yes I'll check daily

So far it didn't happen

I learned not to procrastinate and do it carefully so you won't mess up

It really helped many people

Some of the mods are not up to date

Guidance or love

Can I be paid for being a staff?

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can just call me Mia, it's what I've been called since birth 😊

I've been a member for exactly 4 years, 7 months, 1 week and 6 days.

I admit at first I was an inactive member, but I was never blind about the forum's kindness towards its members, new or not. This will sound cheesy but I love cheese so it's okay—I want to give back to the community, to contribute by helping keep the peace, help new users find their way around, and show them the same kindness I've been witnessing ever since I joined here. And stop troublemakers from causing problems.

I'd like to be a part of the Community Team 😊

No I haven't worked in a forum setting before. My main reason is I've never joined a forum like SBenny before, like even new members are shown they are important. If I get accepted this would be my first time!

Oh I work as a call center and I was once grouped with co-employees who have superior complex. They like to bully newer agents to do their work when they feel lazy. I've been known to be a frank person, I explained to them they are being bullies and supported my workmates (the ones being bullied) to speak up. After that the bullies mostly kept to themselves but we were all able to do our job smoothly. I also gained some true friends 😊

I was drinking hot choco one day, by this relatively nice café when I heard the barista scolding a teenager for ordering coffee but not having enough money to pay. Really he was only $2 short and the barista was saying unnecessary hurtful things that made the boy, who already looked exhausted, cry. So I went to them, listened to both their sides. I told the student next time make sure he orders something cheaper, and I paid the barista the $2. Everybody calmed down and things were back to normal. I experienced something similar before (it was bus fare) so I immediately took action.

My mother. She's the reason why I'm a fair, unbiased person. She taught me to learn everyone's side first before making a decision. She's also the one who taught me to not be afraid to speak my mind when I'm certain I'm in the right, but back down when I'm wrong. She also taught me to treat everyone with kindness, and the others who don't give the same treatment will get what they deserve from above.

My former high school teacher. He was giving us grades based on our names. If he didn't like your name, he'll give you a lower grade. And after a class session, he expected us to immediately understand what he taught us, we aren't allowed to ask questions because we're "not in kindergarten". I learned that some people waste their training/knowledge by being lazy and I know not to do the same. I learned to make sure I'm always grounded and do my job properly.

I would calmly go over the source of their criticism with said superior, and ask for second opinion from other superiors to also be clear if the criticism is valid or not.

Watching any type of entertainment shows, music, gaming, reading, jogging, and when stress is high level I practice my Taekwondo.

Working on a team, for me looks like a combination of communication, cooperation, open-mindedness, fair decision making, and dedication. We have to be able to have a proper communication, be willing to cooperate in every team activity, be open-minded to everyone's (truly helpful) opinions, make a fair decision when it's needed, and be dedicated to be a real help.

Yes, absolutely since it's for the forum's betterment. Fair warning though most times I have a squeaky excited voice.

It's safe to say I can give about 5-to-6 hours of my every day to the forum, like daily. As I do go online everyday once work is done, and I stay for hours.

Okay, this one time our team leader wanted to treat everyone to an all-meat restaurant but we have a few agents who are vegan and vegetarian. He refused to consider them and he insisted we eat there because "it's my favorite restaurant". I frankly told him we'll all just look for a restaurant who welcomes all types of customers, but he's still free to join us if he liked. In the end he ate alone because he was too close-minded to see reason. He really didn't want to give way just that one time..

It was in college when I was supposed to pass a project strictly on time. I was 2 hours late because my alarm clock's battery was dead and I didn't think to check it the night before. I could've set an alarm using my phone too but I didn't think of that that time. I learned that I should check everything I need is in order hours before I do need them, and prepare a backup plan just in case.

The help chat! Everyone can message there if they can't figure something out. Can I also say the leveling up system? And the mods are approachable 😊

I don't want to seem like I'm brown-nosing but I don't find anything that I really don't like, at least currently. Maybe members who comment something unrelated to the thread they commented on but it's not the forum's fault.

I'm genuinely easy to talk to even though I'm frankly honest. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist so I'll inspect every corner of the forum to see if something needs correcting or someone needs help, and you can trust that I will do so politely.

Not right now since every question I have is already answered 😊

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years

Israa is my first name, so I'm used to being called that.

3 years, since 2019.

Gaining experience regarding management and moderation, it would be nice to acquire such skills!

Community Team seems like a safe starting point.

I once had a "power metal" music page on Facebook. I was responsible for posting news and music albums of the genre.

My research team at my college. My antisocial personality, mostly, prevented me from being comfortable around them. Though I don't believe I'll face such a problem if I'm going to be doing work from my phone/laptop.

My colleagues and professor were looking for books that are not available in my country, so instead of waiting for the university management to provide us with the books, I began an online search for about 2 hours and found most of the books we were looking for.

My poetry and fiction professor from university. She is a very creative woman with an open mind. She taught me to rely on myself regarding skills such as research and writing and self education. Her positive attitude towards problem solving is what inspires me to this day to become like her.

An employer I once had who demanded more work from me than he promised to pay. I had to complete all of his work and he did not even pay me properly for it. He was inconsiderate and selfish, and I learned not to sacrifice my time for people who do not appreciate my efforts.

I would simply point out to the fact that what I did/do is what I think is right. If they don't agree with me, I simply note this behavior and take it into consideration and attempt to avoid it in the future.

Self isolation and focusing on work, mostly. But I also prefer to set or write a list/schedule to follow. I begin with the most complex problems that need to be solved, and onwards to smaller problems.

I believe one only has to have a good understanding to be able to function in a team. Listening and attempting to comprehend what is being asked of you is a vital part of communication. Jumping into a conversation and speaking about irrelevant matters will only distract everyone. Listening, simply, is the best step to take.

I do not use it, but I would join it if it's necessary.

I'm online most of the day because I work from home. I do log in daily into Sbenny, so I would be available every day.

I try to negotiate a bit and present my point of view, if they do not accept, I simply move on or agree with their instructions. Perhaps they have more vision than I do.

I looked into the matter deeply and understood that I'm incapable of achieving it. I apologized for not being up to the task and promised to compensate or make up for my failure in completing the task.

The virtual currency and the "work" system. It's really fascinating and ordered.

The need for verifying a +18 user through real money. Online banks are blocked in my country. 🥺

I'm not very creative when it comes to social platforms, but I suppose I can help keep order and things flowing regarding what is being posted on the site. Police work, haha.

None. I wish you all the best.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What would you like us to call you? Matt.

How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? I have been here for 4 years now.

What interests you about becoming part of one of the Staff Teams? I am on here everyday, so I though I could make use of my time helping within the community.

Which position interests you most (Core Staff Team, Community Team, or MOD Tester Team)? The Community Team aspect really grabs my attention, Core Staff Team and Mod Testing Team.

Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? I have not work in the environment before, but I am keen to learn.

Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? I used to be a bailiff, I had to organize which members of staff would attend which property. If I sent the wrong member to a house, then complications could arise. This was tough as some employees were to keen to get the job done and would handle the situation incorrectly.

Please describe the best leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a good leader? What did you learn from them? The best leader was my General Manager. He could inspire the worse of people to get the job done right. If I learnt anything from him, it was how to talk to people the right way. You get more done then.

Please describe the worst leader you have ever worked with. This could be someone from school, work, or even your family. What made them a horrible leader? What did you learn from them? The worse leader I had was my manager I had before my promotion. He would just bark orders at team members and if you did not meet your targets, then you were in trouble. He would not care for the company's policy and think that his way of dealing with things was the best. He didn't last long after that and that's when promotion came my way. Just talking to people as you wish to be talked to helps allot.

How would you handle undeserved criticism from a superior? Well if it is undeserved I think I would point it out. Maybe have a private conversation and try to explain my side of the situation.

How do you cope with stress on a regular basis? I have a cigarette lol. big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting.

What does working on a team look like to you? As long as everyone communicates with each other then the team will function great.

Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the chat associated with the team you are applying for? I have never used that software, but if it is required then yes.

Tell me about a time you disagreed with a leader’s instructions or point of view. What did you do? I raise my query with them. They listened to my point of view and they explained why they thought my point was invalid. He did have more experience than my self in the situation.

Please describe a time that you failed to complete a task or goal. What did you learn from that experience? I failed to complete a task that was handed to me from my General Manager, I learnt that managing my time better was the answer.
What is one thing you really like about the way the site is currently set up? The layout.

What is one thing you really don’t like about the way the site is currently set up? It can be a bit jumpy on the mobile app.

If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? I think I can bring myself. I'm on here most of the day so extra time management for you.

Do you have any questions for us?
Not at this moment in time. Thank you.

Kind regards Matt.

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
- Dwen

- 1.3 years

- Helping the Sbenny community

- Core Staff Team

- My first forum experience was as a mod tester in the Sbenny community. Apart from that, I have been a game admin for 5 years and continue actively.

- I have never worked with a nervous and aggressive team, my team is generally made up of good people and we enjoyed our work.

- There were technical errors and our related department could sometimes see it late, so I started to find short solutions for the problems myself and it worked. The players didn't have to wait long either. Everything is for them :)

- I think this might be Yoda. He was a really good teacher. Thanks to him, I am happy to be a tester. The reason why I am filling this application is actually to form a test team as his student and to do useful work for our community.

- I've never worked with a bad leader.

- First of all, I would listen to him, and I would like to know why he said such a thing about me. If he is right, I will correct the mistake he saw on me. Even if he is wrong, I respect him. After all, there is no such thing as everyone will like everyone :)

- I'm listening to music and testing mods in the community.

- Communicating with the team is very important to me because my past experiences have been based on these. I am in contact with each unit and meeting with all management units .

- Certainly . All for the Sbenny community :)

- I can log in every day and I can dedicate almost 6 - 10 hours of my day to our community.

- I told him that this was not the solution and presented my own suggestion. He accepted this and we found a new solution with our other team members . We applied .

- I haven't experienced anything like this. I hope I never do. I don't want to start a job that I can't handle. As a result, you take on a responsibility and you fail that trust. Too bad it's a bad situation.

- Treating everyone equally and working purely for the good of users. This makes me very happy, so I fill out this form with peace of mind whether it is accepted or not :)

- The only thing I don't like is that I got to know it so late :)

- Reinstalling the test team and picking up where we left off. I would set up a test team and turn our work into pure fun, as master Yoda taught me.

- No . Thank you for reading .

LittleMeg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years

Laura

more than 3 months, I think probably more than a year even

Well I love the site, mods here and I need a job that I can keep and will regularly get paid, cause I wanna make a life on my own (live on my own and so)

Community team

No I have not, but I want to gain more experience and I don't mind learning new things.

Probably my first ever jobb in a car wash, the team was amazing and all, I got along with co-workers but bosses were little bit too selfish if you ask me to be honest

In my previous job there was no that kind of situation because we always solved those together

at the moment I am worjking as voulenteer and there we have a really nice boss, she is like all bosses should be if you ask me, at least here in my country though.

My ex-bosses. they weren't that bad, but as I said before, they were too selfish, we worked hard, and more as we needed but we didn't get higher salary even though we could have though

Well I would tell them that and would try to solve the matter nice way with them

I don't stress about anything to be honest, I try and stay calm no matter the situation.

I love working in a team even more than solo so it's perfect.

Yes, of course

of course, I take my job seriously, so as much as needed I will be reachable, if posssible (if I am not sick or so)

Luckily I never had that kind of situation before and I hope it will stay like this :)

Well there was no such thing as I am always able to complete all instructions I am told to do :)

Well it looks friendly for all and I love how you try and keep up with new updates and mods and I just enjoy this site so much

Mazbe too many points needed for certain Mods but however it's not a big deal, I love this site however

I think I am very patient so if there was any misunderstandings or disagreements I could help solve them in appropriate way and calmly, without fight

at the moment no, but if I have any I will reach to you and ask you :)