Stardew Valley v1.5.5 (PC Game)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Stardew Valley v1.5.5 (PC Game)

304100A1-7BD6-4987-A750-13361BE6697B.jpeg

Description: You've inherited your grandfather's old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won't be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town's most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Installation Instructions: Extract, read the note for instructions and play!

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 27 times

Downloaded 9 times

Mikasa019

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hi, I downloaded this earlier and I wanted to add mod using smapi but I cant since its not from steam or other sites like that, is there a way for me to add mods?

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you @Obber I've wanted to play this game for a long time now, can't wait to try it 🤩