Stardew Valley

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years

Stardew Valley

Version: February 26, 2016

Description:

You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
<b>Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm!
<b> Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You'll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams.
<b>Improve your skills over time.
<b> As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you'll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging. As you progress, you'll learn new cooking and crafting recipes, unlock new areas to explore, and customize your skills by choosing from a variety of professions.
<b>Become part of the local community.
<b> With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won't have a problem finding new friends! Each person has their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year. As you make friends with them, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their personal troubles, or tell you their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivals such as the luau, haunted maze, and feast of the winter star.

System requirement:

Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+
Supported resolution: minimum 1280x1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280x720 (for 16:9)
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 500 MB available space

Info:

Genre:.....: Simulation | Role-playing | Managerial
Works on:..: Windows (7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.9+) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)
Languages:.: Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, English, español, 日本語, русский
Features:..: single-player - cloud saves - overlay
Released:..: February 26, 2016
Size:......: 379 MB
Company:...: ConcernedApe / ConcernedApe

Installation Instructions:

+ Run .exe
+ Enjoy

A "LIKE" if it served you.

Download link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times
Stardew.Valley.v1.3.36.rar
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time
Downloaded 1 time

Last edited:

ladytazz39

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
hey, hun, just wanted to give you a heads up that on clicking the link, after getting to the file download page, I clicked file download and it brought me to a page saying "no file", not a popup error message or anything else like that, just saying there wasn't any file. Maybe I was doing something not quite right, or my comp just doesn't like me today, but that's what I got, just wanted to let you know. I took a screenshot of the page it brought up, as well. And I did start over and try the link again. Just wanted to let you know, thanks!

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you get the new update with multi-player? It's only available for steam :(

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
An update would be awesome please if you can get around to it. I grabbed it from Crohasit but they haven't updated either :(.

Craynini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
thank you hun;>

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
TheImmortalHor
Craynini
LittleClover
purplesnitch