Mod apk STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think if we make an organized mission to ask constinously on the update threads to update the game we can make it work.
Spamming until you get something isn't the solution. If I didn't reply earlier, it's not because I'm ignoring you, but because I'm super busy with many other important matters (including non-forum-related stuff).

This said, the game is no longer on Google Play, so I can safely say it's not a mod-related issue.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Spamming until you get something isn't the solution. If I didn't reply earlier, it's not because I'm ignoring you, but because I'm super busy with many other important matters (including non-forum-related stuff).

This said, the game is no longer on Google Play, so I can safely say it's not a mod-related issue.
Ok.

nopharic

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Anyone manage to make it work? Installed the APK in Bluestacks + Placed extracted the ZIP to the folder. Made sure it's Android/obb/com.glu.stardomng/obb file

Melur

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried doing what you said but it did'nt work. when i tried opening the app it only shows a flickering black screen. did it work for you?

STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack was released by Sbenny and 37159 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.