(STEAM) [PC DLL MOD] PET IDLE | 100M Coins, Gems, Energy (+100M Per Coin) | Added -Value Fix

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,318 happy users since 2014.
Register

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
(STEAM) [PC DLL MOD] PET IDLE | 100M Coins, Gems, Energy (100Million of everything Loop)

PetIdleImg.png

Description: Don't question why I named my pets "BirdBoi and DaBoos" (Some of the best pets in the game).

--------------MOD FEATURES--------------
100m Coins, Gems, Energy Each time you pick up coins
Added -Value Fix that resets money to 0 (Don't worry, just get more coins, the modification I made makes it so that you don't have to go from something like -1,189,294 (aka 1,189 coins to get to postive number again)

Reason for the -Value Fix: The type of value used can't go above a certain number, when it reaches that number it goes to a -value.

This took me 5 mins, yw.

(STEAM) BUILD ID: 7881513
(STEAM) APP ID: 1774100

NEW UPDATE: Newest update makes the game add 100M each time you get a coin instead of looping it at 100M, don't know why, dont care to find out why.

Note: I have no clue how to alter enums. I officially hate enums.

Installation Instructions: Extract the DLL from the zip file and Open Steam.
Right-Click on Pet Idle on the left hand side of the screen under GAMES.
Go to manage > Browse Local Files > Pet Idle_Data > Managed > Assembly-CSharp.dll
Replace the DLL with the one in the Zip.

Check here in File Explorer first if you wanna save time: (If not there, go through steam). ^^^^
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pet idle\Pet Idle_Data\Managed

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 15 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 2 times

Miiang

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello! I installed this mod and it seems to be working just fine except for the ammount of gems that remain the same. How can I get the gems number to increase?

LocalWeeb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
So I followed the instructions and I've restarted the application a bunch but for some reason my pets no longer drop coins/energy, they still do activities, yet they refuse to drop any thing.