Mod apk Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91( newest version)(installation problem should be fixed now!)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hexamus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just unlocked however there is no download link. The file is missing.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Me too! Although it does say at top problem fixed.
Post automatically merged:

You should really put that I'm the title rather than taking SB Points off people
I wrote clearly in the bottom of the thread "dont download, the problem still persists"....if you cant devote 5 frickin' minutes to read everything don't come here and have the audacity to tell me I'm taking SB Points off people...and for your information, i said in the title "problem SHOULD BE FIXED" and not "IS FIXED"...do you know the difference between those? it seems that you dont, so i would advise you to go back to school to learn the difference...lastly in the finally fixed version of this very game i posted,i charged it with 1 SB Points rather than a higher price of my liking because i felt bad for the people that bought the previous non working versions and i didn't want to waste anymore of their cash but since im an SB Points hungry bastard i guess this is useless info...HERE IS THE FIXED VERSION FOR ANYONE INTERESTED :🎮 MOD APK - Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91(installation problem should be really fixed now!) !!

Jessicat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well saying the problem might be fixed is a far cry from it doesn't work! Most people read the title and for anyone new here! I haven't been here that long they won't automatically think to check your description. You need to calm down though boy! Obviously got your knickers in a twist and it doesn't or didn't say in the description where your new update was.

Also you called yourself a sb hungry bastard! No one else did! Maybe you should work on that!

Also go back to any kind of education and learn about implication of speech and how it can be interpreted. Like something has a chance of working is a long shot from it definitely doesn't. 30 sb isn't a huge some of cash but with the new regime even you should understand that peoples old SB Points is more precious and it isn't like we know how to gain active status. Go learn to chill out

Protegni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man! This apk is removed.....should've checked before unlocking.....

Feitysloth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I purchased the mod but there is no file, it says the file is been removed!! I wasted my SB Points

Stories : Your Choice MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v0.91( newest version)(installation problem should be fixed now!) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 8511 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.