Mod apk Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous! v1.0.2 Unlimited Money

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous! v1.0.2 Unlimited Money

Name of the game: Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous!

Version: 1.0.2

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
You’re the hottest new fashion stylist girl in Hollywood, and your awesome reputation is already bringing you fame and fortune! Dress up famous fashion models and VIP celebrities. Bring out their star style and give them beautiful makeovers! Create tons of incredible looks for your clients - find them the perfect outfits for their big events - they’ll love their new hot tops, skirts, shoes and accessories!

Welcome to Hollywood - the land of VIPs, where fashion rules and all the celebrities and famous models need to look amazing to keep up their star status! That’s where you come in - you're the stylist to the stars! Everyone’s talking about the hot looks you created at the latest red carpet event (that skirt Angie J. wore - AMAZING!), and now all the girls are piling in to your stylist office for fashion makeovers! Dress up these girls and make them over, in this most fabulous of all makeover games!

Features of Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous! for Android:

• From magazine cover shoots to red carpet movie premieres, it’s your job to give your clients makeovers that will help them wow the crowds!
• Dress up your models in fabulous clothes (dresses, skirts, shoes, pants and more) at the trendiest stores - Chick Shack, Party Fever and Stardust, and add perfect accessories to complete their outfits!
• Help your clients get the prettiest makeovers the world has ever seen!
• No makeover is complete without a mani! Make sure their nails are perfect - add cool stickers and nail jewels, and complement their manicures with rings and bracelets!
• To make it in show business, stunning hair is key! Get your celebrity models killer new hairstyles!
• Reach #1 in the Top Stylist charts, gain followers and likes!
• Help your models win lots of fashion catwalk and photoshoot contests! The judges will adore the skirts and shoes you dressed them in!
• Play fun fashion girl and stylist minigames!
• Collect coins as you style and dress up. Makeover games are so much fun!

Download now the MOD APK of Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous! for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cocoplay.stylist.girl
MOD Features:
  • Unlimited Money (after each exhibition)

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 133 times

Love

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank u soooo much 😘

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thanks

Stylist Girl - Make Me Gorgeous! v1.0.2 Unlimited Money was released by Debby and 12763 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.