💬 Review Subway Surfers v2.38.0 Mega Mod Menu (29 Features). by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,406 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Subway Surfers v2.38.0 Mega MOD Menu (29 Features).

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Subway Surfers v2.38.0 Mega Mod Menu (29 Features) (updated) Mod apk

A game where our character it's drawing a graffiti on a stationary train, a police offer along his dog found us and the endless runner mechanic start by escaping from him.

Review:
This it's one of my favorites casual games!

I started playing back in 2016, my first city was Monaco and i remember the background of the loading screen was purple. However i played on a borrowed phone and couldn't play as much as i want, and let alone try to understand all the features the game have to indulge myself with them.

Now with a new phone i can play all what i want, and i'll start with the positive aspects of this game.

The characterization and the visuals are polished, when i recently download the original app (with all due respect of the modder PoisonModz, of course) i remember the difference the last time i play and how it looks now, it seems the budget increase and how much fidelity the players give to the app, and to be honest it's completely well invest on their equipment and creative team (apparently enough to sustain $1 million dollars in microtransactions monthly in earnings: come from Mobile Marketing Greed website).

Even if it's a minor detail, the fact that they recreate cities around the world in the game, are great too. The game have develop a characterization so versatile and characteristic that amold to whatever theme they choose to; it's a great asset for instant brand recognition not easy to reach! Specially with the bombarding and excess casual games around Google Play and Apple Store.

One of the best aspects of the game it's the fact that the company it's not greedy and do not oblige you to constantly purchase all the time; from the beginning you realize about it. If i could i would purchase from them i'll do it. The award collection with coins and keys it's not difficult to obtain as a free player because it depends of your skills to obtain them; and the self-control to no splurge unnecessarily. It's a game that values free players as much as paid players, very much commendable, a reason why the popularity have been consistent through the years by not leaving top 50 in neither of store platforms, and being successful for 10 years. One of the few very successful and established game mobile applications of both game app and mobile app industries.

The multi language setting it's a big plus for people who want to play and indulge in the game for casual times; but do not know english; the origin language the game born.

I like the fact that the core of the functions of the game it's rely mostly on skill, and you feel very appreciated and seen by the great awards you get for each new tournament (weekly) and each new in city season; from characters, snowboards and items that help you get better scores. The fact you can choose the music background of your liking depending of what city comes from, it's a plus too, the music it's actually really soothing and fun, i personally don't care to listen to it if i don't have anything else doing for 10 or 15 minutes; one of my favorites were the one recently from the Burger King partnership and what i think it's the new Tokyo city rendition.

The challenges it's something i'm seeing it's getting changed recently, past update were the city was Mumbai you have to finish the challenge by only using snowboards; and the goal was to eventually help the Plant 4 days foundation for replanting of trees; now in Mexico rendition the challenge it's to obtain sand watches to extend the 50 seconds remark you have for running for a route; along having the opportunity to run again a city in the past for every 1 day and a half team tournaments (team as means to multiple characters you have); if you have the opportunity to play with other players around the world i don't know about it, i'm mostly a solitare player. Something very much appreciated if you don't want to play a usual match; also this one's are long lasting, so you don't finish in one try (unless you have a modded game).

The game doesn't feed on on FOMO, which i've seen a lot of games are taking some of it for rentable and time spam reasons, yes; every city last 21 days and the challenges are counted; however, you can play at your rhythm. You get daily rewards but it's not expensive to get them back (i think you pay in keys but they're not much), and you can get tournament points relatively easy by the purchase in currencies ways to get, free ways to get them and the three different kind of matches available each new update. Very much appreciated, because miss Fomo it's a psychological social phenomenon disorder shouldn't be use for crap like that; ain't cute, (introduce here business that do this: Glu Mobile it's a great start).

This game in my opinion it's one of the few one's that you can comfortably play without a mod. HOWEVER, i do understand the reason why people would choose a mod to play. some of the free items are ugly and the powers ups for each snowboard it's not outstanding, i put in high regard super velocity than some smoke with whatever figurines the designers choose to have. And some characters are really pretty too that cost real money.

I have some bones to throw to mr Subway Surfers, though...

It's that it's repetitive, yes, you rely on skills because when you advance more in the match it gets quickly and you have to pay a lot of attention if you want to finish a goal; BUT, it's not necessarily challenging, if you lose it's because of a nanosecond lack of reflex, not because of it's exigency or because the sceneries are made for a high difficulty level.
+ It's the one that weighs the most for me

The controls are intuitive and easy to play and understand; but it's not a lie that the fact that, sometimes; the controls do not respond to your commands, and it's not much about using intelligent smartphones with tactile screens, sometimes it simply the characters gets on the air and doesn't come back to the path; or you can't change rails, or you can't jump.
Doesn't happen all the time, but enough to mentioned as a weak point, that to be honest amaze me they haven't fix.

The multiplication level system should have a higher limit, it's not that fair to stop it at 30 when somebody it's playing more and it's getting more skill to reach to more than 3+ million scores with and without a modded game.

A minor detail would be that, there can be an automatized AI that can gift you with bonus tools; at least in offers and daily gifts; in my case snowboards, and gift to you stuff you ACTUALLY USE, i have accumulated both in score multipliers and rocket start ups more than 600 because i don't use them, really.

I don't know if this a problem from the ads we received or the app itself, but some ads you can't turn of the volume off and it's very ANNOYING; especially if one's are playing without headphones.

Despite the minor weaknesses, it's a simple, reliable and effective endless runner game genre that suits all kind of people who want to have something to do for a no more than 30 minutes a day, a healthy distraction.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sumitkoiri47

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
This mod is very usefull to lazy players who cannot reach get to reach the top without using it ..but this hack is very much good