Suggestion for cleaning up threads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,903 happy users since 2014.
Register

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
What does Mario and Someone looking for a mod that's been updated a few dozen times have in common? They both have to go searching multiple places for what they're looking for. like I appreciate updating the link at the end of the thread but the problem is when the link at the end of 1.0's thread goes to the 2.0 mod but the most up to date current mod is 20.0 so you have to go to the end of 2.0's thread to get linked to 3.0 then from 3.0 to 4.0 and so on and so on till you find the most current link. Admittedly it might be hard updating all links to go directly to the newest version but it'd be a bit easier for players.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
And how do people get to the first 1.0 thread in the first place for the 2.0 link?
By searching for it, which also shows other newer versions if you don't just click on the first thing you see.

You could just search the name up then find the latest version while looking at the version description in the Google Store.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
That's correct @EveyD and you can follow @KasamiGi's solution. Alternatively you can go to the main website, www.sbenny.com, and search for your game there. You will find the latest version there and it will be more easier as well as convenient to find the mod.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I think you saw a old game . For newer games the last link as you suggested redirects you to a game thread where you can find the newest version.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I clicked on hero or villain genesis link. It said there was an updated mod and to go to end of the thread. At which point I found the link to the update only for it to take me to a page that said there'd been an update and to go to the end of the thread for the new link.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I clicked on hero or villain genesis link. It said there was an updated mod and to go to end of the thread. At which point I found the link to the update only for it to take me to a page that said there'd been an update and to go to the end of the thread for the new link.
It this case simply search and look the right version on result page. Versions are included on the title so not hard at all to understand.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
While that's useful for actively searching for a specific game if you're looking at broader categories idly it still is an annoyance.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
While that's useful for actively searching for a specific game if you're looking at broader categories idly it still is an annoyance.
We already have what you want. If that not presents on older games then you have to search for it . Anyway when you looking on a category and found a good games , it's still a stupidity to download without checking the version. Version can be outdated even it's not marked as outdated.