Suggestion: New Anime and Manga Category

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,283 happy users since 2014.
Register

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Recently I was discussing in the chat about implementing a new category for Anime and Manga in which would be separate from Tv Shows and Book Releases. It would probably have their own sub categories, like releases, essays, reviews, etc.

I think it would be a great way to separate these because people who are interested in this subject could find a place to post more threads about it, and to discuss it in a place where it wouldn't be mixed with other media, such as regular novels/books (since manga is a whole different genre from books) and TV Shows (which the ones discussed are usually live action shows, instead of the animated ones, even if some of these are brought up there).

Some more suggestions would be to even add a fan art subsection in the Anime/Manga Category, so artists like me, @/FoxinFlames and others can start fanart threads about specific characters.

What you think?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I would recommend making a club (for the users who are interested on that one specific subject called “Anime”) rather than making another area..
Technically, You can use the Ebook area reviews to make an Anime/Manga Review (or releases and on tv show, you can post anime there), and also the Graphics area where you put your fantastic drawing there. (Or put them all in your club your choice.. link here, link there.)

Making an area for Anime/Manga lovers is not going to get a lot of attraction (just a few people, then move on, play modded games or post a random topic, and not talking about it again.)

What about a new Prefix on the Graphic Area?
Like: Art, Fanart etc..

Reactions: Ife