Suggestion of New Promo Codes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think will be better if u put More. Suggestions: S5m00Elnea : 500 SB. and others will think.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
More sb points in the promo code?

Atleast your getting some thing for free

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
More sb points in the promo code?

Atleast your getting some thing for free
I think be .... hard to i get today Elnea Kingdom mod.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Well, pretty sure everyone thinks it's best when they get free points.
I don't think we need suggestions for "Promo Code", if we really want to give away points, we'll just comes up with a random name. This suggestion is more like "Can we have free points?".

Sorry if it sounds like I'm doubting your intentions, but I do think giving people free points is just giving them more excuses to be lazy. If you want to come up with helpful suggestions, I think it's best you try and think about "more ways to get points" that's better than just "give me points" like watching ads, something to encourage activities and not hit/run.

In short, 'promo code' doesn't count as suggestion, it wouldn't be accepted, pretty sure I rant about this kind of subject 4 times already, thank you for reading.

Kuromi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hard to wait 24 hours, ....

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Hard to wait 24 hours, ....
If it's hard just waiting 24 hours to watch more ads, then try looking for other ways to get points, we have an entire list about it.
Like I said, if people don't like putting more works than they want, they'll have to be patience, if someone can't do neither and expect to have something for free, they don't deserve it.

Thank you for your suggestion and opinion on the matter, hope you take my suggestion and opinion into account.

barnflight

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Man I only joined this site for a very specific mod APK and it's telling me 22k points to download. You think I have the time or patience to collect that much for a whim? If anyone has any promos that will help me I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'm probably deleting this account...

I did quickly research ways to collect points but it'd probably take forever to get that much, so yeah... This is already much more effort I'd put into anything else because in most cases I can find the mods I want elsewhere.

Don't think you should call anyone out for looking for solutions. If it's that hard to get points then yeah it's to be expected. No one wants to wait forever to get the mods they want, and there are ways to get many of the mods you want without paying or having some form of currency. You guys are the odd ones out here.

Admittedly I did just create this account but it is my understanding that farming points is not easy, and for my usage is unreasonably slow.

On second thought, I will be deleting this account now regardless. This doesn't seem to be a place I want to be part of. Far too much work and it seems like some people expect this to be treated like a job. "Do all these other tasks if you want points." Gross.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Man I only joined this site for a very specific mod APK and it's telling me 22k points to download. You think I have the time or patience to collect that much for a whim? If anyone has any promos that will help me I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'm probably deleting this account...

I did quickly research ways to collect points but it'd probably take forever to get that much, so yeah... This is already much more effort I'd put into anything else because in most cases I can find the mods I want elsewhere.

Don't think you should call anyone out for looking for solutions. If it's that hard to get points then yeah it's to be expected. No one wants to wait forever to get the mods they want, and there are ways to get many of the mods you want without paying or having some form of currency. You guys are the odd ones out here.

Admittedly I did just create this account but it is my understanding that farming points is not easy, and for my usage is unreasonably slow.

On second thought, I will be deleting this account now regardless. This doesn't seem to be a place I want to be part of. Far too much work and it seems like some people expect this to be treated like a job. "Do all these other tasks if you want points." Gross.
Understandable for high cost mods, though Modders tend to set it as much as the amount of works so appreciated if you too understand, even if you don't like it.
From what I see, other site aim for popularity, while here more on passion which obviously push away a lot of people with the currency system but I think it's worth it to get rid of the more undesirable part of a community where most social site seem to attract.
Unfortunate about the rest like you but hopefully, you'll find what you need.