Suggestion to Prune old threads with broken links.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,939 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
After Sbenny took my suggestion and allowed people who paid for adult games before the new system to have the links unlocked (Thank you Sbenny) I tried to click the userdownload link to Lust Effect with puzzle fix and money mod. (Btw if anyone needs help modding things in renpy games there's a website that lets you edit your saves for different games from rpgmaker to visual novels so you can add money or lust points and stuff) but when I clicked the link it tooke to front page of the forums instead. Presumably the dead link redirects to sbenny.com I respect if the game gets re-uploaded it will be a reupload and will be subject to the rules for new purchases including the special membership. No need to unlock it for me if it gets re-uploaded but the old link is dead and thus should probably be removed even if the thread isn't. Thanks again for taking my suggestion. It feels good to feel listened to 👍😀

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, actually the thing is that there is not really a method to regularly check for broken links, it can only be discovered when some users report it as such in the broken links section, also, sometimes it takes time to update the mod/app or replace the broken link, but as soon as the update occurs the mod is moved into the outdated section.

Also, if you do come across a broken link on a mod that's supposed to be updated, feel free to apply for a refund by contacting a core staff member.

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Ahh true. Ok thanks.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
well, if the issue is solved, just say so and i'll move this to the solved section then

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
What people need to start doing is using multi mirror services in addition to SBenny

taylorjess89

In Love Lv4️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
I appreciate what you're saying but even reported outdated/broken links are not being removed and being left for users to unlock like lovestruck the game was discontinued months ago several members have reported the link yet it's still up so do they actually get removed or are they intentionally left

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
What people need to start doing is using multi mirror services in addition to SBenny
Thank you for your suggestion. members have the opportunity to use multi-mirror links. The reason we require to use sbupload is to guarantee files are never deleted. This is still the case in some instances when a member leaves the site which may be the case for Detox. He was last seen Mar 8, 2021

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@SapphireE

As Tomerarenai said, we can't know which links are broken unless they are reported. I have removed the thread. Thank you again for your suggestion and for reporting it.

Kind regards,
Yoda

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I appreciate what you're saying but even reported outdated/broken links are not being removed and being left for users to unlock like lovestruck the game was discontinued months ago several members have reported the link yet it's still up so do they actually get removed or are they intentionally left
This is a totally different circumstance and topic, with different reasons and details for it being left up.

The main suggestion from the original poster has been resolved, therefore I am closing this thread.

#Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.