NSFW/18+ eBook Summoned (Becoming the Paladin #1) by Roland Carlsson : epub

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FM2W82Y/

eBook Description:
I was only 27 and I already felt like my life was over. Then, I fell asleep in statistics class and all hell broke loose.

I've been summoned to a world completely unlike my own. Elves and monster girls roam the streets. Complicating matters, a powerful race of demon called the Vrag have invaded Telos and somehow I've been put in charge of protecting two princesses from all manner of mayhem.

The old Cal couldn't handle this. But, when I stumbled through the dream portal, I became something more.

I'm no longer Cal Newhart, divorced college student and ex-marine. Now I'm the Paladin, a supernatural knight of legend.

It's not going to be easy. But, with most of the male population withered away, someone will have to defeat the Vrag and repopulate Telos. Fortunately, I have two hot young princesses at my side and a female warrior who could make Xena blush.

I've got a wild ride ahead of me.

Additional info:

Author: Rolan Carlsson
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Romance eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks