💬 Review Super Mario 64 by nrliiiog

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

nrliiiog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Super Mario 64

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Super Mario 64 🎮 N64 ROM

The game begins with Mario being called to the Princesses Peach castle for a cake upon entering the castle Mario finds out that Princess Peach is kidnapped (once again). By entering paintings you will enter levels and collect stars which will help you unlock more levels and reach Bowser to fight him!

Review:
As this was the first 3D game and the game of my childhood this will be a little based. The game was years ahead of its time with its ingenious puzzles and platforms. It was really graphically advanced for its time and its one of the first true open world 3D games. As a man that has played the whole game alot of times i can say that one could really be amazed by it and it has a medium sized community around it even if its 20+ year old game. It follows the Super Mario formula where the Princess gets kidnapped by the ever so evil Bowser and you as at the player travel throughout worlds (paintings) to collect stars which you use to progress the game, I especially love the concept of entering the paintings and them having their own world which you can affect by collecting stars (the level has minor changes for example Whomps Fortress after defeating the Whomp King a tower is built etc.). The only bad aspect of the game is the camera which is really bad in my opinion and it probably couldve been improved in development stages but it was not. The level which i loved the most playing was probably Bomb-omb Battlefield which is the first level in the game.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend the game to people to which the graphics do not matter as because the game has last year officially reached 25 years of age, and also the fans of open world games.
And if there are any people which have played this game when they were a kid i truly recommend it to them just for the feeling of nostalgia and experience. I personally still play the game sometimes and i try speedrunning it so yes i would recommend this game to other people.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐