LP mod apk Survival RPG: Open World Pixel - v2.0.10 - Free In App Purchase

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years

Survival RPG: Open World Pixel v2.0.10

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: BradArmstronger
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times

• Warriors: join the fight against monsters! Survival RPG: Open World is a free-to-play 2D pixel RPG (RPG) set in a retro pixel fantasy open world. Set in a medieval open world (castles, dungeons, temples), you can become a warrior and fight monsters (dragons, dinosaurs, sharks and others). From the retro 2D pixel world of the Survival RPG series comes a new game of exploration, adventure and survival! It can also be played offline.

In this game, create your own story: decide where to go and what to do. Your mission is to become a warrior, survive, explore and fight monsters in this medieval open world. Build shelters, find food, explore dungeons and castles, craft armor and swords, and mine precious metals. Survival RPG: Open World Pixel APK is the recommended choice for those looking for Role-playing, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Pixelated, Offline apps. You can build your house, grow and collect food, build a ship to conquer the ocean and fight sea monsters. Being a hacked app, you might think Survival RPG: Open World Pixel is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Survival RPG: Open World Pixel APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Watch out for danger, fight monsters and look for treasure chests along the way.

To explore and survive your epic quest:

- Plant trees to create your own forest, create houses and decorate them to your liking
    - Discover hidden objects in caves, dungeons, medieval castles, temples
    - Build shelters and fires, grow and gather food
    - Craft bridges and tools to explore dungeons, islands, deserts, jungles, oceans
    - Build a ship to conquer the ocean and fight sea monsters like sharks
    - Fight dragons, dinosaurs and other monsters
    - Mine precious metals like gold and silver
    - Craft different items with recipes that you will unlock during your research, adventure and exploration
    - Lots of armor, weapons, swords and other warrior gear to craft
    - Different quests offered by RPG characters (NPCs)
    - 2D pixel RPG
    - Free offline retro game

Enjoy Survival RPG: Open World, an epic exploration, adventure, survival and research game (RPG)!

Like us on Facebook: Survival RPG games
    Ready to play? Download now Survival RPG: Open World Pixel APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchase

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BradArmstronger and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bewgames.openworld&hl=en&gl=US

Last edited:
Downloaded 10 times

CUBE6435

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Dissapointing. I tried to install in my Vivo Y11 while it's in Android 11, but I can't open the app. Only the normal version downloaded from google play store worked. I hope you find a way to work this app that bypasses the security protection of the app's latest version

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Dissapointing. I tried to install in my Vivo Y11 while it's in Android 11, but I can't open the app. Only the normal version downloaded from google play store worked. I hope you find a way to work this app that bypasses the security protection of the app's latest version
@Einji, @minmax428, @CUBE6435 I uploaded the fix and it's working now, you can redownload the apk.

Gegendrauss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just tried to download and it says I can't open this type of file. Samsung note 10+ with latest update.

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
I just tried to download and it says I can't open this type of file. Samsung note 10+ with latest update.
You need Split APK Installer to install the app.

Gegendrauss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I got it installed and when I try to buy something it just pinwheels for a long time until I cancel it.

Gegendrauss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I do appreciate the help. Even after making sure all things were set properly it still just pinwheels. No amount is showing for the purchases either.

Survival RPG: Open World Pixel - v2.0.10 - Free In App Purchase was released by BradArmstronger and 288 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Survival RPG: Open World Pixel - v2.0.10 - Free In App Purchase at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!