Free Mod apk Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v1.9 - Unlimited Gems, Keys Hack, Club Enabled etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Taboo: Interactive Stories v1.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Taboo is finally here! Flirt with celebrities, become famous, and find your perfect match in Matchmaker! In an unexpected turn of events, you've ended up on a famous reality show.

Features of Taboo Interactive Stories for Android:

• Customize your avatar
    • Develop relationships with other characters in the story
    • Make choices that will affect the ending of the story
    • Wear the outfit you like best from a wide variety of choices

Have you ever imagined yourself as the main character in your favorite romantic movie? Taboo: Interactive Stories lets you do just that! Make choices that matter – wear beautiful outfits, navigate the drama and fall in love. In Taboo, you make your secret dreams come true! Download now Taboo Interactive Stories MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    Unlimited Keys
    TabouClub Membership Benefits Enabled
    All Premium Outfits Unlocked for Free
    • No Ads

Notes
    : for each Chapter you'll complete, you'll receive 250 Gems. Furthermore, for each Entire Story completed, you'll get 500 Gems.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nanobit.taboo

koma0001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The mod doesnt work for me, i still have ads and not get diamond and the keys is not unlimited too, do i need to do something first at the game? Help

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The mod doesnt work for me, i still have ads and not get diamond and the keys is not unlimited too, do i need to do something first at the game? Help
That's impossible, the mod is tested and confirmed to be working. 6 users rated the mod as perfectly working so there must be something wrong on your own end, did you make sure to install the mod?

koma0001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for your reply.
I tried restart and reinstall, and it finally worked

ANGISkanal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ich habe lange nach einer Mod für dieses Spiel gesucht. Ich freue mich sehr, hier einen zu finden

Catseyes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Salut a tous...
Je sais que je suis une vraie debutante mais je n'arrive pas a ouvrir ce jeux...
Est ce que qu un peut m'expliquer avec des mots simples SVP ....?

RedMiss3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
H, puedes decirme de la manera más fácil como puedo descargar de aquí? Porque por más que busco el enlace solo no doy una :confused:

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yay the mod works.
Boo the stories are... restrictive Especially if you're interested in playing a lesbian.
Me: Ooh a kinky little bdsm story maybe i'll find a nice mistress and
Game: Choose the man who will be pounding you with his big throbbing erection.

Hard Pass This App used to have LGBT stories at least one but if you're into playing lesbian characters you might want to avoid this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.