LP mod apk Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Tap tap Heroes : Void Cage V 1.0.0303

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 40 times

• "TapTap Heroes will change the way you think about idle RPGs" - PocketGamer

Plot:

Taptap Heroes finds you centered on the continent of Mystia where the heroes gather. In Mystia, a sacred sword carrying the power of creation was discovered by Freya, the queen of hell. Consequently, Freya plans to harness the power of the sacred sword and take over the world. The alliance of knights in their castles, the warriors of the Horde in their caves, the elven magicians in their forests, the spirits of the living dead in their graves and the holy beings in the skies, all begin their journeys to find the power of creation. Along with over 200 heroes across six different factions, you too find yourself on a quest to find the holy sword and make up for Freya's plans before it's too late.

【Note: This game requires an internet connection to play】

Features:
    √ Touch Feature:
    - Enjoy the addicting tapping feature that adds a twist to the passive RPG genre. Just tap the screen to defeat the various "waves of enemies" before advancing towards a distracted boss battle!

√ Passive mode playability:
    - Too lazy to touch? Don't worry, when you quit the game for 7 hours or less, your heroes will fight automatically.

√ Character evolution:
    - Upgrade your heroes and enjoy new costumes and armor to strengthen your team to victory!

√ Countless characters:
    - With over 200 heroes across six different factions, collect new heroes on your mission!

√ Free daily prizes:
    - Earn free diamonds and coins every day! The more you play, the more rewards you earn!

√ Earn and Receive:
    - Earn coins and diamonds, collect shards to summon heroes and use your soul to upgrade existing heroes in your quest for supremacy!

√ Illusory Elf:
    - Keep your eyes peeled for the illusory goblin who will attempt to steal your earnings and rewards from your chest! Tap to defeat him!

√ Competitive gameplay:
    - Increase through the leaderboards and see how to rank against other players online. Strengthen your legacy as a Tap Tap hero in our competitive leaderboard!

√ Arena Guild:
    - Play with friends

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Buy 30 days x2 & more with LP

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westbund.heros.en

Last edited:
Downloaded 58 times

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hi. How are you doing? I cant make this work. Just get a new phone Red mi note 9 s no root. Downloaded Lucky Patcher but i get this
Screenshot_2021-01-28-04-12-41-008_com.westbund.heros.en.jpg

OR this payment failed
Screenshot_2021-01-28-04-39-55-341_com.westbund.heros.en.jpg

Last edited:

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Attachments

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have downloaded both of the proxys apps.
And now that i see thee video i think i get the same as you. All of the purchases from the video failed too or am i missing something?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I have downloaded both of the proxys apps.
And now that i see thee video i think i get the same as you. All of the purchases from the video failed too or am i missing something?
Not all of them have failed! I didn't write in the game other than from gems and gold, but from other purchases

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Not all of them have failed! I didn't write in the game other than from gems and gold, but from other purchases
Wich one work? You didnt get any product at the mailbox not even the vip points from the purchases

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Wich one work? You didnt get any product at the mailbox not even the vip points from the purchases
Look at the video well you have to click on 30 days VIP this

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Will check again tomorrow but i saw all the purchases fail.
Thanks anyway

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Will check again tomorrow but i saw all the purchases fail.
Thanks anyway
You have to click on 30 VIP days from the purchase for 2 times, unfortunately it is not possible to have everything! There are games that are very difficult to hack, know that I never load a game totally without mods,

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
You have to click on 30 VIP days from the purchase for 2 times, unfortunately it is not possible to have everything! There are games that are very difficult to hack, know that I never load a game totally without mods,
Doesnt work for me and i dont see when work for you at the video

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Doesnt work for me and i dont see when work for you at the video
You have to buy in your game not in the video, I've worked on it believe it or not, all my mods are worked

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
You have to buy in your game not in the video, I've worked on it believe it or not, all my mods are worked
Yes, i know that I have to buy it in my game. Im just saying that in your video it Doesnt work.
And in my game it Doesnt work.
Its no about believe

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Yes, i know that I have to buy it in my game. Im just saying that in your video it Doesnt work.
And in my game it Doesnt work.
Its no about believe
ok I have @Sbenny check the game if it doesn't work for him you will get a refund, you have to wait for the verification

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I just checked and that purchase is working fine for me, too, I'm testing it on Nox App Player.

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I just checked and that purchase is working fine for me, too, I'm testing it on Nox App Player.
I dont know whats happening never had a problem like this before i Just watched the video again and all i see is payment failed even when you try to buy the 30 days pack. What am i missing??
Do you say that the purchases made at 7.21 video time works??

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I dont know whats happening never had a problem like this before i Just watched the video again and all i see is payment failed even when you try to buy the 30 days pack. What am i missing??
Do you say that the purchases made at 7.21 video time works??
Yes, free purchases for 30 days work! otherwise they would cancel my game!

RokeKing

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the fast answer and support but anyway i can make i it work. In the video says payment faileded and a pop up saying thanks for the purchase i get the same things. But both in the video and in the game i dont see any of the rewards. Not the vip points or gems that the 30days give

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Thanks for the fast answer and support but anyway i can make i it work. In the video says payment faileded and a pop up saying thanks for the purchase i get the same things. But both in the video and in the game i dont see any of the rewards. Not the vip points or gems that the 30days give
But I don't understand why? But have you downloaded the 2 proxies?

Tap tap Heroes: Void Cage V 1.0.0303 + mod_ Buy 30 days x2 & More With LP was released by Marialisa and 6886 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.