TAYLOR SWIFT and Upbeat sad songs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,678 happy users since 2014.
Register

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
so one thing I like about TAYLOR SWIFT is her writing ability, she is one of the best songwriters of all time to me, and according to many others.
she has this thing where she writes extremely sad songs and links them with upbeat music that if you didn't pay attention to the lyrics you would think that the song is actually a happy one or even happy-sounding tittles.

for example
her song Forever winter: the song speaks about mental health and suicide but at first, listen I had no idea that this was the topic and after realizing that listening to it became hard
In her song Babe: she speaks about her lover cheating on her and how she can now picture it all but the music is upbeat and catchy
the song Renegade: the song is about being with someone with baggage and how they are letting the damage both of the people in the relationship and yet again the song is upbeat
All you had to do was stay: the song is about someone being locked out of a relationship and being promised change that never happened with... upbeat music