Mod apk TBR

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters

Downloaded 638 times

Azarius

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey man! Just downloaded it and tried to use the app but it doesn't loads. It also says I've got a free account. Any idea on how to fix that?
Post automatically merged:

Nvm just fixed it. Works charms, thanks man.

Last edited:

CreativeCuriosity

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, I hope you're having a great new year this MOD/APK works very well, however, because of the theme the Bluetooth or streaming feature doesn't work because the white font is transparent against the white background. Other then that really good MOD!

EDIT
The streaming feature is fixed! Thanks! (2020-01-31)

Last edited:

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Member for 3 years
Can't log in.
I can't login
I'm sorry my fault, just edited the thread please have a look under "How to Install" i added full description on how to install properly and then that problem shouldn't be occuring if still then please force stop, clear cache, delete files and uninstall any spotify you have on your device (also my MOD) then activate a VPN which is some different country then yours and install my MOD again.

Let me know if you got fixed finally guys <3

Hi, I hope you're having a great new year this mod/apk works very well, however, because of the theme the Bluetooth or streaming feature doesn't work because the white font is transparent against the white background. Other then that really good mod!
I'll have a look into this, thanks for reporting <3

Mishigun

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I downloaded it but whenever i go to install it, it sayas that the app is not installed

Reactions: Sky

Trondur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Still not working for me mate, still saying my login details are incorrect. Your other release works fine for me though so just gonna stick with that, cheaper too lol, had to unlock this one twice now aha.

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Member for 3 years
I downloaded it but whenever i go to install it, it sayas that the app is not installed
Please redownload, I changed MOD, might fixed the issue for you so please try and report back to me then if it worked or not.

Still not working for me mate, still saying my login details are incorrect. Your other release works fine for me though so just gonna stick with that, cheaper too lol, had to unlock this one twice now aha.
Did you follow all steps? and also tried with VPN? and can you please describe step by step how you tried it.

Trondur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Yeah, followed all the steps, uninstalled spotify, cleared cache files and deleted residual files, connected air vpn to a different country. It displays a pop-up saying "Having trouble logging in? We sent you a link that will log you in at (my email address)" if I follow the link via the app it just says link has expired, if I open the email via the email app it just takes me to a reset password page. I would screenshot it but I can't because of spotify security.

Thewhitecap

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Going to download, if doesn't work I'll edit/add here
Did not work for me, gets stuck on screen after the spot logo

Edit again ... Got to pay twice?

Last edited:

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Member for 3 years
Yeah, followed all the steps, uninstalled spotify, cleared cache files and deleted residual files, connected air vpn to a different country. It displays a pop-up saying "Having trouble logging in? We sent you a link that will log you in at (my email address)" if I follow the link via the app it just says link has expired, if I open the email via the email app it just takes me to a reset password page. I would screenshot it but I can't because of spotify security.
Are you trying to login with Spotify or Facebook account? as if you login with Facebook you need to uninstall your Facebook app.

Going to download, if doesn't work I'll edit/add here
Did not work for me, gets stuck on screen after the spot logo
Did you follow the "How to install" instructions correctly? and does that happen before or after login?

Doesn't work :(
I need more information then that to be able to help you.

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Member for 3 years
Spotify account
Then please try resetting your password as follows:
  1. Go to your password reset email.
  2. Right-click the Reset password link and select Copy link address.
    Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
  3. Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
  4. Paste the link into the address bar.
  5. Press Enter and continue.

Trondur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Then please try resetting your password as follows:
  1. Go to your password reset email.
  2. Right-click the Reset password link and select Copy link address.
    Note: If you accidentally click the link before you do this, you’ll have to send for a new one.
  3. Go to your web browser and open a private/incognito window.
  4. Paste the link into the address bar.
  5. Press Enter and continue.
That didn't work either.

Sky

XXX
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Member for 3 years
That didn't work either.
It doesn't load for me at all on my phone. Can't log in because nothing shows up.
I try figuring it out, thanks for reporting back.

Hey man! Just downloaded it and tried to use the app but it doesn't loads. It also says I've got a free account. Any idea on how to fix that?

Nvm just fixed it. Works charms, thanks man.
Could you please tell me and for others how you fixed it for yourself, as that maybe could help other users facing issues as well.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
TBR was released by Sky and 37081 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like TBR at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies