Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.8.3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,387 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

App Name
Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.8.3
(Movie Mod)

Version Number V1.8.3

Root Needed? NO

SPECIAL NOTE▶MUST INSTALL BOTH LINKS
1 & 2 (vplayer+mod)

App Description:
Watch Movies NOW PLAYING
READ MORE TAP SPOILER

Mod has in theater & hard to find movies as well as TV shows from HBO Starz Cartoon Network etc and much more ! All Advert FREE. This Mod required a vplayer so I've unlocked a Premium Paid VPlayer so you get 100% ad free experience. You must Install BOTH Links found below. I've also provided my YouTube Video of
HOW TO USE MOD, be sure to WATCH it, it will show you how to locate things you download, how to stream/cast/download/change peers/locate & change genres/movies,TV shows, cartoons.

MOD/FEATURES
Advert Free
Stream_Download Or
Cast Torrent Movies + T.V. Series {HBO/Starz/Cartoon Network etc}

▶INSTRUCTIONS◀

▶ MUST ◀
▶▶ INSTALL BOTH ◀◀
▶ LINKS ◀

1. Install Link #1 (MX Player Pro) _[do not open]

2. Install Link #2 Movie Mod__
Open Terrarium App, make selection__

ENJOY

Mod Credit { me } <3 SusieQ™ <3

Download MX Player Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mirror MX Player Link #1 Mediafire
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
File Size

Download Movie Mod Link#2
🔒 Hidden content

Mirror Movie Mod Link #2 Mediafire
🔒 Hidden content
File Size

Show me some Love...
Click the " LIKE " button

Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
SusieQ™The Apps Liberator
Freeing Apps since 2013
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support a small donation is greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

TAP HERE FOR CURRENT VERSION
https://sbenny.com/forum/threads/terrarium-tv-new-movies-premium-network-tv-shows-mod-v1-8-6.8487/

Last edited:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've tagged you all here bcuz you downloaded my last mod version.
(Don't forget to uninstall the previous version first)

MerryChristmas andHappyNewYear

Best Regards,
SusieQ™

LastVampire

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank You SusieQ. Going to test it out, curently using Newst MovieHD v3.4 - Hopefully this is better. LV

Bong

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you SusieQ™ :love: :love: :love:

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thank you... love this app! :)

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
IM ON IT! Like a tornado in a trailer park! Thanks SusieQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.