Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.8.3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,644 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amr2k2

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@susieq do I download both links if im putting this on my firestick?

Tegomike

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the mod great work

TripleG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What would we do without you, thank you my friend <3

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Listen ! I AM no KOdi guru, if you are the Same then this app is for you. Has a Movie Section and tv ShoW section with a drop down genre tab for both. Pretty much takes Care of everything. Has filters and favorites save. I gated of kodi with this. By far the most hands off easiest to use multi-repository I have used.
Just Keep in mind, if you wifi connection drops while watching it will use your data. I have not Found a way to make it pause when wifi is lost. And I cant figure out how to keep the wifi signal Icon as a overlay on the player. I am Sure some one Canfigure out or Knows how to do Both of these. PM me if So. Its not a big problem. I use this at home mostly on a reliable Connection. Its only a problem when Im on a connection with out admin privileges. other then that small issue on my part it is awesome. I recommend Marvel's Punisher. I typically dont liKe comic book adaptations but this one is great. Plus it stars my (Secret man Crush ) Shane(Jon Bernthal) from The Walking Dead. :love: Its pretty good . DL this and give thanks to the SB crew for this One. Believe me the No-ADDS is a lifesaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.