THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.1.4.366 - DMGX

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,043 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.1.4.366 - DMGX

Name of the App: THE ALCHEMIST CODE

Version: 3.1.1.4.366

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Description:
  • The pinnacle of Japanese Mobile Strategy RPGs enjoyed by millions in Japan, THE ALCHEMIST CODE brings forth an enjoyable mix of genuine tactical elements and a plethora of high quality content - from intense 3D animations to stunning anime-styled cutscenes as well as superb music and voice acting!

Play your cards right - master the arcane power of Alchemy and alter the fate of the world!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.alchemistww
    YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank xyummyx and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

MOD Features:
    DMG X

----------
    If you have issue with the installation of this MOD, please try the below to get it working.

One Click Signer
    Download One Click Signer zip

APK Editor
    MOD APK - APK Editor Pro v1.9.10 [ Unlocked & Patched]

I tested this mod with Android 7.0 only. Play at your own risk of being ban.

I accept all rant but you may not get a reply back =p
    ----------

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

This release is inside the VIP area, where VIP members can download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

Downloaded 20 times

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you for the mod

rayuki

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Appreciate the quick update. I don't suppose there's any chance of any extra settings like maybe fast 8x farm? Max range or anything else? I find even with dmg x some units still don't die.

Khirsa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I'm sure he will fix the X damage modifier. Give him time 😎

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
    VIP
    Member for 7 years
    Thanks!
    Post automatically merged:

Thanks

THE ALCHEMIST CODE_v3.1.1.4.366 - DMGX was released by xyummyx and 2228 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.